Comics that Jake should not read

I haven't read nearly enough comics in my life, but I feel the need to write this chapter anyway, so here we are. I'll try my best not to spoil. Before starting though, I'd like to explain why I titled this chapter the way that I did, it's because Jake cried in chapter 47 because of Ace's death, so I imagine that he, just like me, is really sensitive to the death of characters in comics. Now, with that out of the way, let's start the list.

1. The God of High School

Oh, Lord! Since the first Rangarok, characters start do die and it seems like it's never gonna end. I can count at least 20 dead characters that were really important once in the story. I cried my eyes out at chapters 508 and 514, I don't think Jake could handle that much emotional pain like I did. I'm still in denial that my favorite character died.

2. Tower of God

This one doesn't have as many deaths, but there are some villains (especially the main one, fuck her!), who are gonna be absolutely unbearable for Jake, I just know it. I imagine him punching the screen when he'll end up reading the end of season one. Also, there are 2 particular deaths that were really sad. If I think of how much those two had to live for, it makes me feel so bad!

3. Tokyo Revengers

One word to describe this comic: depression. It gives you depression. Almost always you end up believing that finally things are gonna be good, and then you see more characters dying in the next present. There are some characters that I've seen dying 4 times. My heart has been shattered numerous times by this manga. I'm sure that Jake's is gonna be too. I'm sure that he's gonna cry more times than I cried at chapter 59 of Viral Hit – and trust me, I cried 4 times when I read it for the first time and another 4 times when I read it for the second time.

4. Distant Sky

Everytime you think things are gonna be good, they're not, something worse happens. Season 4 broke my heart, season 1 broke my heart. My heart has been broken by this comic a few times, not gonna lie. I'm sure Jake is gonna cry at the end of chapter 4 and will want to throw hands at one specific character while reading chapter 4.

5. The Horizon

Not only I don't recommend it to him because of the fact that it's a depressing rollercoaster, it also has daily pass. You can't even be happy for the kids because something bad happens. My God, do characters die often in this comic! Like, you're not even 10 panels into the webtoon and you basically see a whole ass street full of dead bodies. You see death often, and one specific death has to be the most unexpected thing I've ever witnessed. I got mind-fucked and it wasn't even funny.

  Now, if I were to rank them from the least to most suitable for Jake, it would be like this.

1. Tokyo Revengers (he's gonna end up depressed)

2. The Horizon (he's also gonna become depressed, but not as bad as in the case of Tokyo Revengers)

3. The God of High School (he's gonna want to murder one specific character. Also, there are HUGE chances that his favorite character dies)

4. Distant Sky (it's acceptable)

5. Tower of God (it's also acceptable)