Things I want to see in Weak Hero

Here's a little list of things I wish to see in the future in WH and a little bit of reasoning, 'cause it's fun. I truly hope that the author is gonna make at least one of these happen.

1. Stephen's return

I know the fact that Stephen is the author's comic trend. What do I mean by that exactly? Well, it's pretty obvious that there's a trend going on in which the authors of comics make the most lovable and perfect characters just to kill or almost kill them just to give really important characters a sad backstory. I've seen this happening in a lot of comics: True Beauty, The God of High School, Viral Hit – I cried my eyes out at this one and even the manga Tokyo Revengers. (These are just the first examples that came to mind) but you know what I appreciate? The fact that the holy author didn't kill our angel. There are chances of Stephen's return and I want that to happen the most in the entire comic. Now, can you imagine how beautiful it would be for Stephen to be part of Gray's new friend group? To learn how to fight from them, to be helped to find his fighting style and to kick ass alongside Gray. It would be the most beautiful thing of all. I want that to happen more than anything. I want my Lord and savior back.

2. To know the rest of Jimmy and Jack's backstory.

I wrote an entire chapter about this, but I'm gonna repeat the important stuff: Fuck Hugo!

3. To see Ben and Jake fight alongside each other.

Just think about it: two extremely strong dudes who have extremely similar personalities, fighting alongside each other against a full ass organization like for example Manwol. Wouldn't that be one of the coolest alliances in WH history? And now think about me: Ben in my favorite character and Jake is my second favorite character. That would give me a heart attack and I'm ready for it.

4. More insight on Jake's friend group.

All of the people in this friend group are fucking interesting. I want to see more of them. I really do.

5. To know what happened to Lily and Julia.

Did Wolf kill them? Did Wolf just talk to Julia? Are these girls still free? Are they kept in a dungeon? What happened to the hot babes with almost no personality?

6. More shirtless Donald

Gimme more hot panels of that hot ass dude, dear author! I want to thirst over Donald even more.

7. To know more about Kingsley

He's just so mysterious! Like, we don't really know anything about the guy. He is a Yeo-Il High student and Donald's secretary. He knows Donald's past and he has a bit of control over him, because he stopped him from beating Wolf up more. That's it. That's all. I want to know more. Especially his relationship with Donald.

8. Bryce's funeral

I want to see Gray getting a message from one of his middle school classmates telling him that Bryce died because he was pushed in front of a train. I want to see Gray attending that funeral and dancing on that bitch's grave. Maybe that's a bit too exaggerated, let's change it and say that Bryce died in his sleep, it's a bit less cruel.

9. To see Hayden without his lipstick on just once

I'm curious to see how his normal lips look like.

10. Teddy in a pink sweater again

It was just so cute! I need more cuteness like this. I need it.