Let's talk about Alex, the bi icon

I felt the need to talk about this, because I am a little bit disappointed. Just a little though. Why you might ask? Because the author kinda forgot about the fact that Alex was in love with Gray. Don't even come and say something like "oH, bUt hE DiDn'T fAlL iN lOvE WiTH gRaY, iT wAs sOMeThInG eLsE" IT WASN'T, and I have proof: "Alex Go, or more appropriately, Alex Fuckoutofmyway, who had fought all his fights with his sheer guts and grit falls for Gray Yeon"; "Look at that scrawny ass go" – quotes taken from chapter 4.

  Now, do not forget the chapter number, 'cause that's the one and only proof that Alex is a bi icon, because a few minutes before he "fell for Gray Yeon", to quote our dear author again, he said "Jackpot, she's a goddess", while almost drooling over the part-timer from the pool hall.

  I don't have any problem with the fact that he didn't really show more interest in her after a few chapters, she was boring, but he genuinely looked like he was head over heels for Gray in chapter 4. How did he forget about all this in chapter 6? I don't wanna assume that he tries to hide it in front of his friends, because he admired how edgy he is when Gray refused to play pool with him and Ben and he was pretty obvious about his admiration. Was all this in his imagination? I don't think so. I don't know what happened, but I want explanations.