Jimmy vs Wolf

Since I first read it, this fight has been my favorite in the entire comic by far. I just love it so much! I decided that today it'll be a good idea to explain why and ask you, 'cause I'd like to know, what's your favorite fight in Weak Hero?

  Now, let's start the reasoning. It's pretty unexpected. I never even once thought that these two, who are basically allies, would start to fight each other. I kinda knew it was happening because Donald planned it, but if I wouldn't have read that scene, I wouldn't have ever known these two would fight.

  I think it was really nice of the author to do it, because it showed the difference between the people ranked in Shuttle Patch. I never thought that the difference between Wolf and Jimmy would be this big and I'm really pleased to know, especially through those amazing two chapters.

  I love that fight, because Wolf was straight up evil. He let himself get beaten up by Jimmy and when the guy thought his opponent was close to being defeated, Wolf started to be serious. It was so powerful and nice! I loved it so much and I was so hyped! And when Wolf started to fight, using the method that he probably learned from his fight with Gray, the one of grabbing the clothes of his opponents, I actually squealed. It was so nice and I'm so proud of him that he actually learned something from his defeat. He was awesome and no one can deny that.

  I loved how Jimmy lost his confidence so quickly, his facial expression said it all. It was so satisfying! Not really because I hate Jimmy, but because he should learn how to choose his opponents. He was so dumb for deciding to challenge Wolf! I think he clearly deserved to be crushed by him.

  And now the ending... My God, you have no idea how much I love the ending! It's just so good. Like, I never thought that a character could get beaten up so bad that he would have a deja vu in which he sees himself get absolutely destroyed. Only Wolf could do that. That's the power he beholds.

  Overall, I love this fight with a burning passion and I still reread it sometimes, because it's just so good!