Possible Visions

That's another one shot. One in which Eunchan is the star, because he deserves even more recognition than he is given.

  Eunchan runs over to his friends, having a large smile on his face. He's happy that he can see them, because he had an interesting dream last night. He usually doesn't talk about these things, but he found this particular one fascinating. He throws his hands onto the table at which the three of them sit, and sais loudly, enthusiastic:

  — I had an interesting dream last night, can I tell you how it was?

  After hearing that, Dean gets up and goes somewhere. No one really knows where, not even him. He just wanted to avoid the conversation, he knows better than anyone how Eunchan describes his dreams, and it gives him a headache. Because of this, he just decided to avoid the conversation completely and stay hidden somewhere for a little while, doing nothing.

  The three boys just look at him go. His action confused everyone. Their eyebrows are furrowed as they all look at how he becomes smaller and smaller until he just disappears from their sight.

  Eunchan turns his face to the other two like nothing happened.

  — Can I?

  Jake acts like he's asleep. He bumps his head into the table, the impact making a loud noise. He shuts his eyes and starts to snore loudly. That's his way of avoiding the conversation, but, unlike Dean, who did that not to get a headache, Jake just simply doesn't want to listen about his friend's dream right now.

  Timothy sips his tea while looking out the window.

  — You don't want to hear it, do you? asks Eunchan quite disappointed.

  — I'm sorry, sais Tim.

  The shortest sits next to his friends and takes his phone out. "If I can't tell them, I will tell my other friend." Thinks Eunchan while searching for Grape's phone number in his agenda to write a message to him in which he tells him what he dreamed about.

  After a few tens of seconds, he finally found Grape. He starts to text him, but slowly remembers that it is the best to review the dream in his mind before writing about it. He closes his eyes, his mind being full of images of a dark forest. The sky was starless, and the tall trees didn't allow him to see it fully. It seemed like it was cold, but Wolf from his dream was shirtless and was chewing on fragments of the Ganghak blazer that he wears most of the time.

  He was standing like an animal, growling and looking into the distance. It was dark. Way too dark for him to be able to see far enough. He chewed a bit on a fragment of the blazer, then stopped and looked in the distance. It was like he felt something approaching from that direction.

  The sound of steps on the dead, fallen leafs was enough for Wolf to give up on chewing and prepare for fighting. No one has the right to step in his territory. He stand up, ready to bite the first living being that he sees. At that very moment, the waiting game started. He just stayed there in complete silence, waiting for a silhouette to appear in front of him. He wanted to fight. His will to hurt the creature who dared to step in his forest was way bigger than the one of finishing his little meal which was still on the ground.

  Finally, after a few minutes that seemed like hours to Wolf, a small figure appeared in front of him. It was a boy, with purple-black curly hair, pale skin and eye bags. In other words, it was Grape. Wolf's eyes become full of rage as he just jumps onto the smaller guy, starting to fight him in the most brutal ways possible, cutting his skin with his long, undone nails, punching and biting.

  Grape wasn't able to fight him properly. His opened wounds were giving him pain that he never experienced before, and the fast and powerful attacks of his opponent left him defenseless. He couldn't defend himself, Wolf was way superior to him.

  In the end, the purple haired boy sits on top of Grape's unconscious body. His skin is all bruised and cut. He was bleeding from everywhere. Wolf looked at him in a superior way, then, he bit his head off somehow, that's when Eunchan woke up.

  He knows exactly what to write to his friend in the text. The blonde leans on his chair as he starts typing a message.

"Dude, I dreamed of you dying".

  — Seems like you found someone to talk about your dream with, sais Timothy smiling. What did you write?

  The blonde leans closer to Eunchan to read the message, but his expression changes completely when he sees it.

  — What is this, Eunchan!? You can't just say things like these to someone, yells Tim at his friend, who just scratches the back of his head, smiling innocently.

  — What did he write? asks Jake, now interested in what's the deal.

  Eunchan shows him his phone and Jake smiles proudly. You could read on his face that he thinks "that's my boy, I taught him that". His expression is the reason Timothy slaps his hand lightly.

  — You shouldn't be proud of him. What do you think Grape would say when he reads this? the boy with glasses scolds Jake.

  — He'll say something along the lines of "I wish it wasn't a dream", sais Eunchan, inserting himself into the conversation between his two friends.

  He gets in return an angry stare from Tim, who just wants to tape his friend's mouth shut. Eunchan was always pretty bad at saying anything slightly normal.

  — Now, Eunchan, what did you dream about? asks Jake.

  — I thought you didn't...

  — That was in the past. Now I care, interrupts Jake, taking Eunchan's hand in his and looking him in the eye.

  — Well... It was in a forest. There were a lot of trees. Wolf was on the ground shirtless, eating clothes, starts to explain Eunchan.

  Jake starts to giggle. He just imagined Wolf eating his own clothes and he finds this image quite funny.

  — Were those clothes his? asks the orange haired boy, still holding his friend's hand.

  — It was the Ganghak blazer.

  — So his clothes, sais Jake trying not to laugh again at the image of Wolf in his mind. Keep on going!

  — In the dream, he kills Grape, sais Eunchan with a dumb expression on his face.

  — I could see him do that, sais Jake before pointing at his friend's phone. Did he answer the text?

  Eunchan looks at the conversation, seeing a "lucky me in your dream. How did I die?"

  The blonde boy starts to text.

  "Wolf killed you"

  A few minutes pass and he gets no response. He's wondering what's Grape doing. Did he go to eat breakfast or something?

  What Grape was actually doing was crying while holding his phone.

  Well, that was... something. Initially I didn't know how to title this chapter, because I wanted something special, some nice quote, but I didn't want to spoil anything, so I just went with a quite boring title. I'm partially disappointed in it. And well, about the one shot, I know it could've been much longer and interesting, but I have the creativity of a mushed potato, so, that's all my burned brain could think of. I hope it's acceptable.