第26章

(Warning mention of panic attacks. Please leave if your uncomfortable or it triggers you. Please.)

I woke up earlier this morning like at 5:30, i looked around my room but nothing. Then I felt a sudden draft, I shivered at the feeling. I looked at my window to see it was open.

"Did I open it? Why? It's the middle of fall! It's freezing!"

I said to myself as I got up to close it, then I shut my blinds. I decided to take a shower and get dressed. I grabbed my bag and went to go get breakfast at a cafe nearby.

I ordered a coffee and a (breakfast item.)

I was just chilling looking around until I very familiar curly black hair!

Micheal Jackson!

...

Ok I'm kidding. It was Muzan.

He ordered a coffee while he was looking at a tablet

When he received his coffee and continued to look at his tablet.

"Good morning mr

"Good morning mr. Kibutsuji."

I said as he walked near me, he turned his attention towards me.

"Oh. Good morning ms. L/n, I'm surprised to see you up this early."

He said taking a sip of this coffee.

"Hehe. Yeah I don't normally wake up this early. But there was quite a cold draft that came into my room, which woke me up."

I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Do you come to this café often mr. Kibutsuji?"

"Yes, but only around this time. Not many people are here so there not too much noise."

He continued to drink his coffee.

We actually chatted for a while, he's was somewhat nice to talk to, he did make a few sarcastic comments here and there.

>•————————————————————————•<

It was kinda weird to have a conversation with my teacher but it was also really nice.

I was currently walking into the school it was still really early, so I decided to walk around in the school garden.

Suddenly I was hit with dirt and saw some girls laughing, then was pushed into a pond.

I got flashback from when I fell into the river and I started panicking. They weren't around anymore.

I crawled out and started hyperventilating, the feeling of dread and like I was dying.

Then I felt an arm on my shoulder and I flinched.

I saw akaza

He had a look of concern.