Too Many Words From Such Tired People

Start from the beginning

" Hey, kid!!" A Girl with two heads called out to her from the air, shooting at least three balls in her direction. However, people threw much more than that. Kaori bent down before, fingers grazing over the ground. I need that license to get to Tenko, therefore, The ground beneath her rumbled before shooting into the sky, trapping people within prisons of rock. These are only obstacles. She shot herself into the air with her own slab of rock, dodging the people around her. She grabbed onto one ball, throwing it back at one kid and hitting their target. She heard the whoosh of ferocious air rushing toward her. She whirled herself around, creating her own small prison. When she reopened her little sphere, she revealed the three balls she'd collected in one hand, tapping them onto children passing by. Our time-turner fell back toward the ground, doing a summer-salt before running toward the metal buildings. Her buzzers turned green, signaling her first pass. Kaori sucked in a breath, feeling rather awkward. That took too long.

...

Kaori walked out of the chaos, making her way into the Anteroom, the place where all passed examinees awaited their next challenge. The doors opened, revealing a good sum of people. There could've only have been around 50 to 60 people and none of them looked like their classmates. She walked in, glancing at the other promising examinees, or the ones who got lucky, at least. However, a loud voice seemed to draw her attention.

" Seriously? I'm a huge fan of Stamp-man! I love a hero who's super passionate!" The ecstatic voice said. Kaori took a seat in the open chairs, ignoring the eccentric examinee. She sat alone, in silence, patiently waiting for her friends. She drifted into her thoughts, closing her eyes lightly. After I pass this exam, I'll receive my Hero License. In past years, after the Provisional Exam, students head forward into Work Studies. Typically, I'd want to shoot for someone more well-known, like Endeavor or Best Jeanist. She opened her eyes halfway, starring at the ground intently. But in light of recent events, finding Koko will rely on more underground work, staying in the shadows. An idea popped into her head, gears churning as she put puzzle pieces together. Would he even be up for it? 

" Kaori!!" She heard Jiro's voice call from the blue. Kaori's head popped up a little, a smile lighting her face at the sight of a few of her fellow classmates. Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Shoto Todoroki, and Mezo Shoji. She smiled softly, standing up from her spot and walking towards her classmates.

" I'm glad to see you passed!" Momo said, giving Kaori a small hug.

" I didn't doubt either of you." Tsu said as the girl's parted.

" Aw, thanks Tsu." Kaori said, hugging her next. From previous conditions, Tsu was rather cold, but as soon as Kaori had hugged her, she suddenly felt warm. Tsu relaxed into the hug, sighing contently.

" Tsu, you're freezing!" Kaori said, shivering slightly. Tsu pulled away, chuckling lightly. 

" Sorry, kero." Tsu said, croaking after her apology. Kaori scoffed, hugging the girl once again from behind, smiling lightly. 

" Are you kidding? I love the cold, come here!" Kaori said, snuggling the frog lightly. I love frogs! Tsu smiled that adorable frog-like smile, resting into the girl and letting it be. 

" Have you seen anybody else?" Jiro questioned.

" Unfortunately, no. I was hoping most of the class would come in together or at least in groups, like you." Kaori said, resting her head on Tsu's head, leaning it to the side a little bit. 

" How long have you been waiting?" Shoji asked. 

" 5, maybe 7, minutes ago." Kaori said, turning toward her multi-armed friend. He nodded to her.