28:I Promise , She Won't Hurt You

Samantha POV:

Sh*t"I yell
I drop everything and run out the door. Shit I lost right and left. Damn I lost her.

I run to my car , panicked sweating. I got to the car I'm checking my back pockets. Where are the keys ??? I'm looking and I see people looking at me strange .

I mean who wouldn't I'm panicking with rain dripping down my hair . Drenching my clothes. After felt like hours I found the keys. I hop in the car and start it. I hurry and drive off.

Aces POV:

I'm peacefully sleeping when my parent rush in my room.

"Samantha has escaped" my mother yells in a panic. "What" I say trying not to believe her. My mom grabs the closest remote and turns to the news.

"Prison Inmate Samantha Lopez escapes prison.... Please be on the look out she may be armed and dangerous" "Waghhhg" I hear my son crying. I pick him Up. No she not gonna hurt my son.

I hurry downstairs my son still in my hands. I yell for someone. One of my guards arrive.

"Call security block off everything. Make sure no windows or doors are open"I demand.

My son still crying. As I try and calm him down . My wife rushes inside soaked in rain . "Sama" she whispered. "What did you say" she replied " I seen her .. Samantha" She starts ballin he eyes out. Now my wife and son are crying.

"I promise, she won't hurt you" I say.

Samantha POV:
Hitting my head on the stirring wheel. How could I be so stupid."How could I let her get away" I scream out in frustration.I found the keys , I put them in the ignition and drove off.

I turn on the radio very lowly and realize things are gonna get a way lot difficult now. I stop at a red light and great there's a cop.

Putting my seat down I start ducking down trying to be less visible but not make it look obvious that I'm hiding."God they always come at the right moments don't they"The cop turns toward the car and we mad eye contact for a milla second. The light then turned green and I speed off , going to Aces house with no plan or any idea . I just wanted them died.

Ace Pov:
I got to my office pick up the phone , dialing anyone trying to get a hold of someone but no one was picking up. I start to panick , "What if she on the way" "What if she has plans to hurt my family " I say to my self. I need to locate Samantha.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone 😅, I'm going to be posting more just got outta school .