19:First Jail Fight

6 Months Later

Dear Diary,

It's day 186 since I have been in this disgusting cell. I have been talking to a therapist every now and then. It's not so fun in here, everyone is snobby and rude. The food is very nasty but what can I do. I don't have a single buddy or friend. They thought it was best to give me a single cell because I was "dangerous". Even outside the cell, I have no friends, I haven't got a single card, everyone seems to avoid me. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with this. I enjoy being alone...

I get interrupted by a guard coming to my cell and putting cuffs on me."Where are we going" I ask knowing my therapy is only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The guard answers "You have a visitor". I was confused about who would come to see me. We arrive at the talking room. The guard took my cuffs off. I sit down and was my public defender. Daniel. I pick up the phone very confused I haven't seen him since court day.

"Hello," I said."Hey Samatha how are you ?" he replied seeming nervous."Um fine," I say. "Well Samatha ..um" I was kinda getting mad at this point. I said "Just say it" He looked surprised and continued" Well you are being suspected of your parent's disappearance" I could feel my face turning pale.

"Um," I say to myself. I need to keep my cool."No, I don't know anything about their disappearance." I answer trying to make it sound as if I wasn't lying. He was about to say something but was cut off by a guard coming up to me telling us"Times up". I get up and stare at Daniel. I was put in cuffs again. I was talking to the Cafe because lunch was about to begin. I got the cuffs taken off again.

Lunch began and every inmate was coming out. I got up to stand in line to get my food. As I'm walking this female bumps into me."Watch it B*tch" she said."What did you just say to me?" I say. I usually wasn't like this but, I was mad. I was thinking If anyone found out what I did to my parents that would mean I would have to stay in her longer or even for life. That idea made me mad. The girl said," You heard me".

I was mad so I had thrown a punch. The girl stumbled back and now there was a crowd of people around us now. She got up and wiped the blood off her mouth." Wow, I didn't know I was this strong" I say to myself. The gurl runs to me and tries to get a punch in. I duck and she falls onto the fall. I guess that made her mad because she looked ready to kill. She got up and pulled something out of her sock. I was confused. She starts running to me. I was getting mad that this continuing, so when she got closer I start punching and slapping her.

I probably look like an amateur in the people around us eyes around us. But I was doing great in my eyes. I was on top of her and throwing punches, she was trying to dodge. But I knew she was getting tired. I hear cops running toward us

I was getting tired also so when I got up off her and start walking away. I hear someone running behind me. I turn and it was the same girl who had i beat up. Before I could do anything, I felt something in my side. I look down and to my surprise, it was a plastic fork formed into a sharp object in my side. She took it out and there was blood dripping down my side. The cops pulled the girl away and put her in handcuffs. I laugh to myself. So much for my first jail fight.

That was the last thing before losing consciousness.

______________________________________________________________________

Why My Son?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara