21:Don't Do Anything Stupid

I was running and quiet fast for an injured person

I was running and quiet fast for an injured person. I didn't really know where I was at. This place kinda looked abandoned. I never been these far before.I knew soon I will lose conscious, because of at he blood I was losing.

My vision was getting blurry so I stopped running. I was looking around to see if anyone was around but I seen no one. I took a few more steps before a loud alarm went of. All I seen was red and lots of people running towards me before I blackout.

——————————————————————————

I woke up out of breath looking around but I was in a cell. Why do I keep losing consciousness and waking up in unfamiliar places. I look down at my bandage. It was on a bit tight. I look around , This wasn't my regular cell, I looked around and it was nothing but a bed, toilet, and a little window in the door. I walk up to the little window and start yelling. " HELLO ANYONE HERE, WHERE AM I?" I was going to continue I was rudely interrupted by a officer.

"Shit up girl you're in solitary confinement for the stupid acts you pulled , fighting and trying to escape ; you better be lucky they didn't give you more time to your sentence." I was confused . I wasn't trying to escape. "I wasn't trying to escape I was running front cops that were trying to do funny things to me."

He looked at me and scoffed "yea sure" then turned back around to a computer.

I was mad like of course they wouldn't believe me. I walk back to the bed. I knew I would have been in here for at least 20 days. I lay down on the hard bed. I just went to bed.

Time Skip ⏭

Today is my last day in solitary confinement. It was boring and the unfair thing is the girl i fought was only in there for 3 days.

Anyways I was laying on my bed thinking. I was thinking of when I got out of here I would go after Ace . I knew him , he would probably move and get lots of guards. I need to make a plan. I needed in 3 more hours to leave . I remembered I have a notebook in my original cell.

During the 3 hours I was just thinking of different things I was going to did to him . I stood by the door ready to go back . A guard came the door . He put me in cuffs and walked me back . I had a huge smile on my face. He took the cuffs off and said "Don't do any stupid"

. "Ye yea" I replied. I walk back to my warm bed I remember. It's not the best but it's better than that bed in confinement. I reach under my pillow and find my notebook and pen just how I left it.

I open it and start planning. I wrote the date and Ace name in bold. I got to writing. I have been sitting here for 3 hours and haven't wrote anything. I never really did this before . I always just went for it . I never really planned i just went for it . I got up to stretched I walked to the door.

It was silent and seem as if everyone was sleep. So I may wait till tomorrow.

—————————————————————————-
Hello audience

Also thank you @deepibangera For responding to my questions In The last chapter.