《 𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(11)

It was a few hours later when you left the bathroom, you glanced out of the window, and the lights sparkled and reflected in the sky.

Corpse is dozing on the couch, presumably after an exhausting stream.

Settling next to him after grabbing a glass of water, you notice his eyes are open.

"Oh shit, heh, did I wake you up?"

"Nope" His voice cut through the air like a hot knife through butter, and just like the butter, it made your heart melt. "But... Is there anything you want to tell me? Pertaining to Ella maybe?"

"How do yo-" Just her name coming from his lips was like a jab through the heart. "Nevermind... but Ella? She's... an ex of mine"

"Really?" Corpse mused, his focus on you

"Yeah. Um, she was really toxic, and abusive really. We were together for 3 years. From Junior year of high school to my Freshman year in Uni. She would scream, and throw things, and provoke me, and it was terrible. I broke up with her, and a few days later, I found her standing on- on my fucking doorsteps with all my shit that was at her house in a fucking trash bag. Like who does that?" You didn't notice until Corpse reached over and wiped the tears from your face that you were crying. 

For the second time that night, sobs racked your chest and you clenched Corpse's shirt pulling him closer to you. 

"To make it even worse, my mom wasn't even on my side. She took Ella's side because I was the 'pitiful little daughter who could never do anything right ' and I just had to 'leave a good thing behind' like I broke up with her for a GODDAMN REASON, and then they just both stopped talking to me. Stopped returning calls and emails and texts. So I didn't talk to them well... until now. So yeah..."

You pull away from Corpse and wipe your tears on your sleeve, smiling you say "just another fucked up thing in my life eh?"

"Llana," he sighs "Your life is not fucked up. You are bright and successful and beautiful alright? You're able to do anything you decide to put your mind to, and you really inspire me about that. Fuck you're actually able to show your fucking face ya'know? I never could."

"Thank you... Corpse... that really means a lot."

After sitting in *awkward* silence for a few moments, you had an idea.

"Hey Corpse?"

"What's up Llana?"

"You wanna go out on the town?"

You see a slight bit of terror in his eyes when you ask him the question, but he answers it without hesitation.

"Sure, why not?"

A/N: Really shitty chapter but that's ~okay~ 

I'm just trying to crank out plot atm

Be prepared for angst BWHAHAHAH