《 𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(2)

---------------

UNKOWN POV

--------------

"Fuck!" You wince as your toe got slammed in the door, you had just woken up, and honestly you were half-asleep still.

After you shook it off you bounded over to your studio, opening up Youtube you saw a notification on your latest video. You clicked on it and read it over a few times, not really comprehending what it said. The comment had 30k like and over 2k replys.

CORPSEHUSBAND

nice :)

All of the replies were honestly just fangirls, asking Corpse to show his face, which honestly you found quite rude. You replied a simple "thanks" and grabbed your phone, searching him up on Instagram.  

You realized that he never posted pictures of his face, that he was a giant mystery about what he looks like, where he lives and the like. He had medical conditions... just like yours. It's why his voice was so fucked and why he only plays games very rarely. He was about to drop new music, merch, and the like. 

You reached out to him through instagram

"Hey, um I really appreciate you commenting on my video It means alot, and gave me tons of traction." you sent the message and set up to stream later that night. You were just gonna throw some shit together, and release a really shitty Youtube song. Walking into your tiny kitchen, you peeled a banana and threw the peel in the trash, you got a notif that Corpse had read your message, but no actual reply from him. 

Glancing at the clock, it was 11:29, you went into your room to get dressed. You pulled on a black and red oversized hoodie, a bright red skirt, fishnets, knee-high socks, and your demonias. You glanced at your nails, they were covered in layers of chipped black nail polish. 

Sighing, you took your meds and flipped the bottles upside-down, so you would remember to take them later that night. You pulled your hood up over your head, and walked down the stairs to check your mail, rushing back to your apartment. You flipped through them "bills, bills, health insurance, letter, bills" You throw them on the counter and started up your computer. 

You watched as the first couple viewers trickled in, tons of them saying congrats on the new cover, and asking how my day was... that's when the hate started coming

user: ur just a copy-cat

user020809: go die

MELLOWKITTY09: You're new cover was great! Super cool that CORPSE commented on it!

corpsebr1de: do u kno corpsee?

user: go die of ur fake illnesses please

MELLOWKITTY09: Ignore the hate Llana, we love ya girl! 

"Thanks MellowKitty09," you said with a smile, pretending as if the haters didn't make you feel like you wanted to peel your skin off. "Yeah, I dmed him but didn't get a reply, got left on read and everything!" you laughed. 

corpsebr1de: his DM's don't work!

MELLOWKITTY09: His Insta messages are wackkkk hon

user: duh

urmom39: BWHAHAH dumbass

"Ohhhh" you blush "That makes sense" You were talking to your chat when a message popped up on your screen. It was from Poki, and old friend whom you met through the Youtube community, you weren't as close as you used to be, but you still chatted often. 

"Hey girl!" The message read "We're playing Among Us tmrw night, you wanna join? It'll be me, Rae, Toast, Corpse, Jack, Pewds, and I think two others" 

"Ofc! I'm totally down! :)"

"Great, and um... do you want me to give them a heads-up?"

"Nah" you laughed when Poki subtly asked you that question "Let another deep-voiced fuckup join the vc and see how they react XD"

"Okay girlie! See ya there"

"See ya!"

Your screen drew your attention yet again, and the chat was popping off

user: ugly emo bitch

radicalpublisher: What'll be the next song you cover? 

MELLOWKITTY09: @radicalpublisher, I really hope it's Kill This Love by Blackpink! It's been my favourite song lately!

corpsebr1de: why would corpse comment on u vid and not mine :(

user: faker bitch

MODERATOR: Any innapropriate text chat will get you banned, play nice!

ALUTROR44: You should cover more of CORPSE's songs!!

Madzalvr098:  Any updates on your conditions yet hon? I'm praying for ya!!

MELLOWKITTY09: I've gtg for now, but good luck Llana, see ya soon!

You sigh, "honestly, ya'll is 'bitch' the only insult you know? Even then it's not insulting, lol"

You glance at the time, you'd been streaming for over two hours and you were starting to feel exhausted. "Hey guys, Imma end the stream early, I'm not feeling to hot, but yeah, I'll talk to you guys soon, caio!"

Before you closed out the screen and the chat dissapeared you saw a few words that made your heart explode: 

Corpse_Husband: See you tmrw ;)