《 𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(10)

TW: mentions of death

--------------------

Llana pov

---------------------

The ringing of your phone startled you, reaching over to the table beside the couch, you glanced at the caller ID, and instantly dreaded what was coming.

Noticing your sudden silence, Corpse paused the TV and nodded at you

Accepting the call you say

"Hey... Ella... what's up?"

"Llana? Hey babes whats up! You don't understand how much digging I had to do to find your new number, anyways... I've got news for you, so ya might wanna sit down"

"W-what is it?" you're shaking. You hadn't anticipated talking to that bitch again, and you were stuttering, and your voice was wavering.

"Llana... I don't know how to say this... but, your mom is dead"

Your sharp inhale caused Corpse to look at you. Your eyes started to water but you just blinked them away "Alright. It's not like the bitch has talked to me for the past 6 years. Anyways, it's much more obvious she prefered you over me. So, do yourself a favour and don't contact me again".

"Llana what the hell she just di-"

You turn your phone off and head for the bathroom, locking the door behind you, you slouch to the floor. After a few minutes pass, you hear footsteps approaching the door.

"Llana" his voice. 

It brings you comfort every time you hear it. Just not enough this time.

Crying, you manage to say "I'm fine, just... please give me a few moments"

"Alright then," He says, "I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be phone streaming, so I'll be in the bedroom." 

"O-okay" You pull out your phone, and head to your countdown timer. 

September 29.

That was the date.

You had 93 days.

You tried really hard to make the effects of your diseases less noticeable, especially when streaming, but the lines of pill bottles on the counter scream at you every day.

You glance at yourself in the mirror, you were tired, that anyone could tell. Your eyes were red, your hands were shaking, and your hair was dark and matted in the ponytail you had it pulled up in. 

Part of you was happy that you were leaving this fucked up world.

But you were also sad. Because leaving this world meant leaving him behind.

The person you've shared so much with.

Whose voice comforts you in every way possible.

You start the bathwater, running your fingertips under it, making sure it's not too hot. 

Stripping off your clothes, you settle into the tub, thoughts still running through your head as you drift into a light sleep