He grabbed her shoulders pulling her closer to him. He reduced the distance between them. His  breath fell on her face making her shudder. He tightened his grip which pained her.

"Listen. It. Loud. And. Clear. I love you Anvika. I won't let anyone, I repeat anyone take you away from me not even death and if it will come we will be together in it or I will leave before you but I won't let you away from me." He said with gritted teeth.

Anvika looked at him wide eyed. His eyes held sincerity and utmost love for her. Her heart fluttered with joy and she was overwhelmed.

"I am crazy about you and will burn the world for you." He told her joining their foreheads.

"Adh-Adhiraj, you are hurting me." She said. He realized and immediately left her.

He cupped her cheeks in his large palms and made her sit on the bed.

"Aimee, I love you so much. You are my everything. When you said that you have a boyfriend and who am I to question you I felt hurt and angry." He explained.

She stared silent.

"Anvika I am not asking you to reciprocate my feelings this instant but please let me court you. I promise I won't disrupt your life, you can live peacefully. I am asking you to give me a chance to show you that I am sincere about you, about us." He told her.

Anvika too loved him and she couldn't contain her happiness when he said he loves her. She always dreamt of it but now she is scared because of his possessiveness and madness she saw in his eyes when he said he crazy about her. What if it's just his obsession? But his words seemed to be true.

Her heart told her to tell him what she feels while her head wanted to run away from him. She wasn't able to decide.

Anvika avoided his eyes and looked around and saw that their was a large photo frame of Adhiraj where he sat all in his glory just like his name. Well, his name meant king.

He removed his hands from her cheeks and held her hands in his.

"Say something, Anvika." He pleaded.

"I am not sure and I don't trust you." There she said it leaving him heartbroken but he knew he deserved that.

Suddenly, the door of Adhiraj's room was burst open revealing a panting Dia as if she ran a marathon. She looked tensed.

Anvika freed her hands from Adhiraj's hold who sat there stunned for a moment but recollected himself looking at Dia's anxious demeanor who was followed by Siddharth.

"Anvi, why are you crying?" She asked trying to catch her breath.

Anvika asked her to calm down and patted her back while Siddharth stood beside Adhiraj.

"Wait, Adhiraj did you do something to her? But you are also crying. Siddharth also looked tensed. What is happening?" She asked.

"Uh, Dia. I will tell you everything later but first you tell me why are you panicking?" Anvika asked her.

Dia frowned and then remembered for what she ran over here in those killer heels.

"Anvi, we need to leave for Greece right away." Said Dia making Adhiraj frown while Siddharth gave him a serious look.

"Why? What happened? Is there a problem with the excavation? And we were supposed to leave next month which is a week away from now." Said Anvika.

"Anvi, the workers whom we hired were injured because of the carelessness of the museum's staff memebers in Greece." Dia informed  her.