What is this feeling?

Narration

As Elena got up to find some warm clothing Katherine looked at her like she's some princess. Katherine had experienced a lot of bad things in her life and didn't want Elena to go though the same things.
Somewhere down the line due to the situations Katherine had become more of a survivor than just a little girl. She ran for years and had to give up everything to survive but Elena didn't deserve all of that. Elena deserved a life that Katherine didn't have.
In this world where Vampires, Witches and Werewolve are real there was human Elena who Katherine wanted to protect with all her strength but she was yet to know why.

Elena's POV

As I pushed her away and walked to the closet I had a tingling sensation in my stomach. I had felt this around Matt when we first started dating but never around a woman.
Maybe it's just nothing-
Or maybe I like Katherine-
OMG ELENA! GOSH! NO! YOU CAN'T LIKE KATHERINE!
I keep telling myself that but this isn't going to help. I have to ask her why she compelled me to keep my mouth shut. I don't care if she gets hurt or angry, I just want to ask her why.

Katherine's POV

I was there standing, looking at Elena when she suddenly turned around facing me.
She stared into my eyes for a moment, I couldn't figure out what she was trying to do but I could tell she was about to ask something.

"Spill it" I said breaking the silence.

"Huh?"

She seemed startled by my words. Maybe she wasn't going to ask anything? No no no she definitely was.
Wait- what?
YOU'RE A VAMPIRE KATHERINE! READ HER MIND!

"Why did you compel me to keep my mouth shut?"
Suddenly she said leaving me a bit unprepared. Why is she asking this?

"Because you're supposed to keep your mouth shut- duh!"

"But I told you that I won't tell anyone."

"So?" I say to her knowing this might hurt her. But I can't just show her my soft side like this. I haven't shown that side to anyone in years!

"So? Seriously Katherine? Wow...So you should probably trust me!"

"Jesus! Elena why are you so worked up? Chill!"

"No Katherine, I can't CHILL."

"You do know that I can just make you stop blabbering right?"

"Do it then! That's all you can do. You're a vampire, you can do anything. So go ahead shut me up."

Why is she acting this way. I wasn't going to trust her after knowing her for an evening. But I did, I did trust her. Why do I trust her? What is even going on? I shouldn't trust my HUMAN DOPPELGÄNGER with my secret. I have to keep myself hidden. Nobody can know what she knows and that I am back.

"Okay then if that's what you want." I start walking towards her not breaking our eye contact.

"STOP!" She says looking at me. I see her eyes tear up. Is she crying!?

Elena's POV

"STOP!"

I say to her looking in the eyes and I start tearing up. I don't know why but I just can't do this anymore. She needs to trust me. These days nobody trusts me or the things I say. I'm just the unstable girl who's parents died. I'm a freak now.
I try to hold my tears back but it doesn't work. I see Katherine standing there looking confused.
All I want to do is just hug her and cry. Cry for hours. But I can't, I can't do that, she needs to go. She needs to leave...right now! I can't bear having her in my room anymore.

"GO! JUST GO! YOU NEED TO GO!"

Tears flow down my cheek uncontrollably, my voice starts to break and I start to fall short of breath. Everything is blurry because of the tears.

"Elena..." I hear Katherine say. But the tone, it's different. It's soft now, it has sympathy, it has pain, it has guilt, it has care. It's not bitchy or scary, it's caring and full of concern.

Katherine is concerned about me?

Okayyyyyyy I think this is going good now...What do y'all think?? 👀 Am I doing this right? Is it too much? Idk AHHHHHHHH~~~ I'M LOSING MY MIND... I need feedbackssss 🥺🥺 And also, you gusy are so supportive! Thank you so much for supporting 🥺 I literally thought no one was going to read this :( BUT Y'ALL DID! SO THANK YOU SO SO MUCH...I LOVE YOU GUYS 💕💕💕