Starting To Know You

Katherine's POV

I climb into her room and see the pictures of her childhood, how she has looked exactly like me over the years. Her room was cute, grunge and a little bit girly.

Hair and makeup products scattered around on the desk, pictures stuck on the mirror, posters of some bands stuck on the wall, a giant painting, green walls, white curtains, white flowy bedsheet, pale blue blanket, two huge and two small pillows, clothes perfectly hanged in the closet but the door wide open, it was organised yet messy.

As I look around the room in awe my eye catches a glimpse of Elena who has silently started writing again. I was curious, what is she writing? Is it about me? Or is it about Jenna?
I sped beside her without making a noise.

Elena's POV

As soon as I told her to come in, I looked at my journal and started writing again. I could see her scanning the room with the corner of my eye. Even from such an angle she looked gorgeous.
I kept writing-

Katherine just showed up and came into my room. I don't know what to do now or maybe expect but all I know is that I want to ask her why she compelled me. Why she didn't trust me. I know it is stupid, she just met me and I am telling her to trust me but honestly I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I don't know what is happening with me. I don't even know why I believe any of this. She mak-

"Are you writing about me honey?"
A voice beside me said-

I jumped in terror, she scared me and most importantly she might have seen a part of what I wrote.

"Katherine ! What are you doing!?" I almost yell at her with my eyes still widened from the moment before.

"What? I'm just trying to read and I saw my name, so...what is it?" She said to me in an innocently curious yet attractive manner and as I heard every single word I thought to myself what I should tell her now because she saw her name. How do I lie? She can just compel me for the truth and I will lose all control over my mouth and the words that will come out of it.

"Nothing I was just writing that I met a vampire who looks like me"

"And you want me to believe you wrote just that?" Katherine said, making me have chills

"Yeah? I do?" I said to her trying to sound convincing, knowing very well that she isn't going to buy this response.

"Hm, okay then as you say" she replied.

I was taken a back by her answer but while all of this happened I hadn't realised that our faces have come very close. I could feel her breath on my face and her curled hair touching my collarbones.

Suddenly a cold breeze barged into the room and I shivered. That made me push Katherine away and get up to grab a jacket from the closet.

Katherine's POV

As I spoke to her I got closer to her face. I was bending down to look at her journal and hadn't realised I could feel her breath agains my lips. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment and all of a sudden a cold breeze hit us.

She pushed me away slightly, got up from the bed and walked towards the closet.

I watched her standing in front of the wide open doors and scan the closet. She looked cute with her hand on her waist and a slight frown on her face. Even though she was my doppelgänger and looked exactly like me, she was different. She is everything I once was, 500 years ago. An innocent 17 year old who hasn't seen the world yet.
Just one incident ruined my life and I had to run for so long, I don't wish that on her, her parents are already dead, her life shouldn't turn out like mine.

Hey guys here's the new update!!! This part is small :( I couldn't write much because of my exams. Buttttt I promise to get back to it with my undivided attention very very soon 😊 Thank you so much for reading and supporting 🥺💕 As a new writer I needed this support 💜💜 And if you want to suggest something, pleaseeeee do. I will be happy to take up your suggestions 💕💕
Byeeeee <3
See y'all soon :)