His side ramble was cut off as Punz pulled out two boxes. "Either of these them?" he asked.

Dream glanced at the two boxes. He didn't remember what was in either of them, vaguely he could but he couldn't tell which was which.

He slightly ushered Punz to the side, kneeling down to look at the boxes.

One was an old shoe box with cutesy light pink stickers and some Dream SMP ones. (he found it cool people made stickers of them and often bought from Etsy sellers)

The other was a bit smaller, an old school box he'd assume, a couple of doodles on the lid and such.

He opened the shoe box first (it was decorated better, in his opinion) and regretted it immediately.

Before Punz could see, he hoped to god, he slammed it closed and shoved it back under the bed.

Punz gave him a confused look. "Dre? Are you okay?" he asked, watching as the other gave a nod and a hum.

"Mhm! Thanks Punz!" Dream said with a grin, opening the smaller box and indeed finding his paintbrushes as well as a couple of pallet knives. (google it if you're unsure)

Punz gave a slight confused and concerned nod. "Alright, you know how to get me if you need me, shorty." he said before leaving, shutting the door behind himself.

Punz hummed, going the living room and sitting down, Purpled was there aswell. Probably editing, judging by the laptop, headphones and monster.

"Hey Purpled, can I talk to ya?" he asked, glancing at his younger brother.

Purpled nodding some, he kept one headphone out to hear things that are happening, pausing whatever he was watching. "What's up?"

Punz hummed. "Has Dream been off lately-?" abrupt Way to start the conversation.

That seemed to get Purpled's attention. He moved his laptop to the coffee table, taking out his headphones out completely. "No. Why?"

"We were looking for his paint brushes and I found a box, he opened it and just slammed it close really quick." Punz explained. "He also looked really scared or nervous afterwards." he added.

Purpled nodded some. "What could it be? I mean he's pretty open with his hyperfixtations, and it obviously wasn't his paintbrushes."

Punz shrugged some. "I have no clue. Clothes maybe, but he pretty openly dresses how he pleases so-"

See the three were YouTubers, Dream being the most successful at 26.7M subscribers so between the three of them and rent Dream paid the most of it. (of his own free will, of course.)

Seeing as he was too young to have his own Amazon account if he needed something he'd ask Purpled or Punz to order it and then pay them back, it worked.

So when he wanted to shift the way he dressed the two found out, of course they were okay with it, it's his choice and he can wear whatever he wanted.

So over time (because shipping) his clothes shifted to a certain aesthetic instead of just sweatpants and a hoodie, unless he had to take a picture for social media or the suit from the one tiktok.