The Honeymoon and After*

You woke up the next morning to your 8:00 alarm. You didn't move in your sleep but Spencer did. He was laying on his stomach with one arm under the pillow and the other around you, as usual. You smiled to see your husband next to you. It felt weird calling him your husband. He had been your fiancé for almost 3 years. You got so used to calling him that.

You moved the stray hairs out of his face. You kissed his forehead before you started gently scratching his back. You saw his eyes flutter open and he took a big inhale through his nose before letting it out as he stretched.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." He said with a huge smile.

"Good morning my extremely handsome husband." You said with a smile.

"How did you sleep?" He asked rolling onto his back, keeping eye contact with you.

"Perfectly. You?" You asked in return.

"Perfectly." He answered with a smile.

You crawled on top of him and straddled him. You laid down on top of him and kissed his jawline. You trailed kissed up to his lips. You kissed him with a smile.

"It feels weird calling you my husband. I'm not used to it." You said.

"I'm not used to calling you my wife." He reassured you.

He wrapped his arms around your back and kissed you before a knock was at the door. You groaned and rolled off of him. You opened the door to see Derek standing there.

"Good morning." He said.

"Hi." You said as Spencer showed up behind you.

He hugged you from behind and kissed your neck.

"Are you coming to breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah. We'll be down in a minute." You answered with a smile.

"Okay. See you then." He said with a smile and turning to walk away.

You closed the door and turned around to face Spencer.

"Go get ready." He said.

"You too." You replied.

You walked into the bathroom and washed your face before you put your hair in a ponytail. You left pieces out to frame your face. You walked into the room and saw Spencer in an oversized shirt, jeans, and Doc Martin's. You smiled. You loved seeing him in casual clothes. He smiled at you as you walked to your suitcase. You pulled out an off the shoulder sun dress. It was a light blue with little white flowers all over it. You paired the dress with your Birkenstock's. You put on your jewelry and spritzed yourself with your vanilla perfume. You grabbed your purse and threw it across your body.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Just a second." You said walking over to him.

You wrapped your arms around his torso and kissed him. He smiled and kissed you back.

"Now I'm ready." You said with a giggle.

"Come on." He said grabbing your hand.

He opened the door and let you out first. You walked to the elevator hand in hand. You pressed the call button and when it opened you stepped on. He kissed the top of your head as the doors closed. You smiled up at him and he kissed you. The doors opened and you stepped off. You walked into the breakfast area where you spotted the team sitting in the corner.

"MAMA! DADA!" Esme yelled running in your direction.

You let go of Spencer's hand and picked her up.