Happy Birthday

*=first gif**=second gif——————————————————————You woke up to an empty bed and the smell of bacon, eggs, and waffles

*=first gif
**=second gif
——————————————————————
You woke up to an empty bed and the smell of bacon, eggs, and waffles. You got out of bed and walked through the living area and into the kitchen. You walked up behind Spencer and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Good morning lovey." He said.

"Good morning." You replied kissing his neck.

You walked over to the coffee pot and started getting coffee before you were interrupted.

"Ah ah ah. You go sit down." Spencer said.

"I can make my own coffee ya know." You said.

"I know you can but I also know you told me that you like it better when I do it. It's your birthday, now go sit down." He said taking the coffee pot from your hand.

"Fine." You said before kissing him on the cheek.

You went and sat down at the little table he had. He brought you your food and coffee.

"Do you want anything else?" He asked.

"No. I'm good. Thank you love." You said as he sat down with his food.

You looked at your food and noticed he had put some strawberries on your waffle. They had been cut into hearts. You looked up at him and he smiled.

"Oh! Do you have whipped cream?" You asked.

"Yeah. I'll go get it." He said standing up.

He came back over with a can of whipped cream.

"Where do you want it?" He asked.

"On the waffle please." You said looking up at him with a smile.

He smiled at you before putting some on your waffle. After he put some on your waffle he put some on his. He set the can down and ran his finger through his whipped cream and wiped it on your nose. You giggled and wiped it off. He sat back down and you both continued eating your breakfast. When you were done Spencer cleaned up all the dishes as you went to get ready.