Comfort

Their blood splattered all over you. You didn't know what had happened. You looked at your dad in the drivers seat slumped and bleeding from his temple. You then looked to your mom she was in the exact same state as your dad. Suddenly you were transported to a dark room with only one light hanging in the center.

"Ya know. If you didn't want to go see grandma so bad maybe we would still be there." You heard your mom say. You looked around for her but you couldn't find her.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so selfish." Your dad stated. You were looking for them  and then you spotted them. Faceless with blood dripping down the side of their faces. You started crying and screaming.

You bolted up. Sitting up straight in Spencer's bed hyperventilating and shaking with tears steaming down your face.

It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It's not real.

"You okay?" He asked groggily.

You flinched at his sudden presence.

"Hey, it's just me. What's wrong?" He asked more awake now, propping himself up on his elbow facing you.

"Nothing. It's nothing. I'm fine." You said wiping your tears.

"Clearly it's not nothing. You're crying. Tell me what's wrong." He pushed clearly not believing you.

"I SAID IT'S NOTHING!" You screamed at him getting up and going into the bathroom. You locked the door and slid down it and started bawling. You heard a knock at the door a few minutes later.

"What do you want Spencer ?" You said between sobs.

"I wanna come in and help." He replied.

"You can't help." You cried.

"Let me at least try." He begged.

You moved away from the door and unlocked it. You were still sitting on the floor with your back to the wall opposite the door and your knees to your chest with your head between your knees. He walked in and knelt down next to you.

"Hey. Look at me." He said in a soft tone.

When you didn't look up he placed his index finger under your chin and brought your gaze to his. Your vision was blurry due to the tears brimming your eyes.

"Hey." He said softly with a smile.

"You don't have to tell me anything about what happened but please let me help you." He said.

You nodded. You let your legs fall into a cross cross position. He sat down in the same position in front of you.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

"A hug would be nice." You said.

He opened his arms and pulled you into his lap. You sat in his lap with your arms wrapped around his neck and your head in his shoulder. He rubbed soothing circles on your back.

"Don't leave me." You cried.

"I'm not going anywhere love." He replied.

"I'm sorry I yelled." You said

"Don't apologize." He said firmly

You sat like that until the sun rose. You're pretty sure you dozed off in his arms at one point. You could hear this alarm going off in his bedroom which prompted him to pull back from the hour long hug.

"Hey, I'm going to go turn that off and then I'm going to make you some breakfast okay?" He said cupping your cheeks and wiping the tears from your face.