They Know

TW: Mentions of rape, description of a case, emetophobia warning, mentions of self harm and attempted suicide.

*=gif placement——————————————————————You woke up in Spencer's arms the next morning

*=gif placement
——————————————————————
You woke up in Spencer's arms the next morning. He was already awake and was scratching your back like you always did to him. You rolled over to face him.

"Good morning sleepy head." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Good morning genius." You said back with a smile, running your hand through his hair.

You laid there for a while just staring at each other until the alarm went off.

"We should probably get up now huh?" He asked

"I don't want to." You said in a whiny tone.

"Come on and get up and I'll make it worth it later." He said with a smirk.

"Ooo. What does the doctor have planned?" You asked in a flirty tone.

"I guess you'll just have to get up to find out." He said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

He started a shower and you hopped out of bed.

"WAIT FOR ME!" You yelled out.

You heard a loud laugh come from him. You stripped and hopped in the shower with him. You washed each others hair and bodies and then got out. You had started to move your stuff over so you went into his closet and grabbed one of your outfits. You picked out an off white sweater, black leather pants, and a pair of black heels. You put on your necklaces, your ring, and your stud earrings. You left your hair down and did your usual makeup and spritzed yourself with your vanilla perfume.

Spencer put on his light purple button up, purple tie, purple cardigan, and black slacks. He slipped on his usual converse and fixed his hair real quick. He grabbed his bag and you both left.

You drove to HQ and did the usual walk through security and elevator ride up to the sixth floor. You walked in the glass doors and headed for your desk. You set your bags down at your desk and walked over to Spencer who was already sitting down. You sat in his lap and leaned back into him.

"Hi lovey. How can I help you?" He asked.

"Tell me what you have planned." You said.

"Never." He whispered in your ear.

"Ugh." You sighed crossing your arms.

"I'll make you coffee though." He said.

"But that requires you to get up which requires me to get up which I don't want to do." You said in a whiny tone and talking with your hands.

"Do you want me to carry you to the break room?" He asked.

"That would be nice." You said smiling.