The Hospital Again

Spencer drove to the hospital

Spencer drove to the hospital. When you arrived he helped you out of the car. You walked inside and told the person at the desk that you were in labor. They lead you to a delivery room and hooked you up to the monitors. You looked over at Spencer after everything was done.

"I'm scared." You said with tears forming in your eyes.

"I know lovey." He said cupping your face.

"What if something goes wrong. What if-" You started with tears rolling down your face.

"Hey. Hey. Don't say 'what if'. You'll just make it worse love. I'll be here the whole time. I'm not leaving." He said wiping your tears.

"Thank you. I love you." You said.

"I love you more." He replied.

You were in labor for 6 hours before you were able to start pushing. Spencer was there through all of it. He helped with the pain the best he could. He fed you ice chips and he did whatever you asked.

When the doctor came in and told you that you were going to start pushing, Spencer came up by your head and held your hand. You ended up pushing for 30 minutes.

They laid the baby on your chest.

"It's a girl!" The nurse announced.

You and Spencer both cried. You were parents now. He kissed you. The kiss was salty from your tears.

"You did so good baby." He said kissing you again.

"Go with her." You said with a smile.

He kissed you again before walking over to be with your daughter. *After everything was done and your daughter was cleaned up, Spencer brought her over to you. You sat up and looked at her. You didn't have the strength to hold her right now.

"She has your eyes." You said looking up at him.

"Really? You think so?" He asked.

"Absolutely." You said with a smile.

"Well she's beautiful like you." He said before kissing you.

"Thanks love." You said with a smile.

"I guess we should let the team know she's here." He said.

"Yeah. We probably should. I'll send a text." You said reaching for your phone.

Spencer walked over to the couch in the room and took off his shirt. He unwrapped your daughters swaddle and laid her on his chest. You smiled at them.

BAU Crime Fighters:

You: Esme Jennifer Reid was born on March 28 at 6:34 pm. She weighs 8lbs 7 oz. She looks just like Spencer.

Hotch🕴🏻: Congratulations!

Emily💅🏻: Congratulations! 🎉