The Case

TW: Descriptions of a case, PTSD, guns
———————————————————————
You woke up to the alarm clock at 6:00 am. You didn't have any nightmares which made you happy. You rolled over to see Spencer. He was laying on his stomach with one arm wrapped around you and the other tucked under the pillows. His hair was falling over his face. You started scratching his back and running your hand through his hair. He stirred awake.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning." You said with a smile.

You leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead, temple, cheek, jaw line, neck, and finally his lips. He smiled into the kiss.

"How did you sleep?" You asked him.

"Fine. And you?" He asked.

"Fine. No nightmares." You said.

"Good." He said with a smile.

"We should probably get up now." You said to him.

"I don't want to." He said in a winey voice.

"I don't either. I would love to stay here like this but Hotch is waiting." You said adding a couple pats on his back.

He rolled over and pulled the covers back and got out of bed. You did the same. You walked into the bathroom and started a shower.

"Hey. Do you wanna join?" You asked while stripping.

"Can I?" He asked with a smile.

"No. I just asked if you wanted to for fun." You said sarcastically stepping into the shower.

"Oh." He said in a sad tone.

"For a genius you can be really dumb. Get in here." You said.

He stripped and stepped in the shower grabbing  your hips. He started kissing down your neck.

"As much as I would love to do this lover boy, we don't have time." You said.

"Ugh. You're no fun." He said.

"That's not what you said a few nights ago." You said with a smirk.

"Shut up." He said in a playful tone.

"Make me." You said back.

"Don't test me." He said in a lower voice.

"Or what? You'll punish me?" You asked.

"Maybe." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Sounds exciting." You said.

You finished your shower and stepped out. You wrapped the note robe around you and went to your go bag to pick out an outfit. Spencer grabbed the other robe and went back to his room to get ready. You picked out a black and white striped turtle neck, a nude pair of pants with a bow, and nude heels. Once you were dressed you curled your hair slightly. You moved onto make up and did your typical makeup but left out the lipgloss and went with a red lip. You spritzed some vanilla perfume and put in your stud earrings and put on your necklace.