Chapter 42

QUEEN BILKISU POV
I've prepared for everything I need in order to accomplish my mission on Ammar. I've succeeded in allowing his royal highness to send Abdul back to America so that he won't be an obstacle in my mission, all I hoped was for farha to do her part .

Finally im in Taraba state , I've already booked a resort close to Jalingo. This mission requires me to go all alone but his royal highness sent some guards with me and I don't know how to outsmart them just then an idea popped into my head.

I paid the hotel chef to spike their foods with sleeping pills enough for a day so I would sneak pass them and that worked perfectly as all were sleeping in their guest room .

I left to sunkani village at noon and I arrived around 7pm. I've passed the village because I was heading into a deep forest , i have no other choice but to park my car at the forest entrance while I have to get there by foot.

The wind was slipping through the leaves cracking undergrowth with each step . Dark tree trunks, shadows , overhanging limbs across the path seen at the last seconds. The moon was shining through the  lattice leaves, patchy sky  🌌 and stars seen in glimpses through tree breaks .

 The moon was shining through the  lattice leaves, patchy sky  🌌 and stars seen in glimpses through tree breaks

The lights began to fades as I entered deep into the forest turning into a dark strange and quiet place . The smell of animal hangs in the air . As I went deeper , a hut appeared right in front of me and a smile creeped up on my face
"Finally" I muttered.

The place was scary , skulls hanged at the entrance of the place , the unpleasant smell of blood everywhere could make a person uneasy.
"Hello anyone there" I whispered yelled
"He..l" before I could finished a strong wind blew towards my direction and something like a tornado formed in front of me, I heard some cries of babies , women and children's before the storm settled down.

There stood an old man with bulging red eyes . He had a greasy grey hair which looks unkept for a long time. His skin was pale and extremely thin,  he was holding a staff which was wrapped around his  long fingernails , the man is a real Definition of horror.

"YOOOOU" he yeld , which made me to tumble as the whole scenario began to shake like an earthquake.
"WHAT BRINGS YOU TO MY KINGDOM?" He yeld again. With terrifying body, I quickly bow down

"Forgive me sorcerer but I came to seek for your help" I said to which he let out a scary laugh that made the whole place to trumble.
"I KNOW WHAT BROUGHT YOU HERE MY FELLOW HYPOCRITE" he continued
" YOU WANT TO CONTROL YOUR HUSBAND WHO IS THE KING AND ALSO CONTROL THE LIFE OF YOUR STEP SON AND MADE HIM DO WHATEVER YOU SEEK RIGHT" he stated

" yes sorcerer " I answered .
"TO CONTROL YOUR HUSBAND IS DIFFICULT BUT TO CAST A SPEEL ON HIS SON IS MUCH MORE DIFFICULT BECAUSE THESE TWO NEVER CEASE TO PERFORM DUAS ALL THE TIMES AND YOU KNOW WE HATE THAT" he said
" I need your help please help me in any way you can" I pleaded