Chapter 41

AMRITA POV
Ya ilahi what have I done , urgh I hate my self" I face palmed.
"What would he think of me?, it's all that stupid air hostess's fault urgh I cant face him right now" I murmured.
I have been in the bathroom for more than a minute.

Hey what if she comes back I thought, I quickly mustered the courage and walked back to my seat , he was busy typing something on the laptop. I ignored him and passed in front of him to take my seat.
He didn't say anything which I was grateful to as he continued what he was doing .

The environment was quiet for a long time that I didn't know the time darkness engulfed me.
************

FARHA POV
The house is so lonely, umma has left and Abdul has also left for America. I have been keeping an eye on ammar's apartment and got nothing. I recently heard that he left the country for some work from abba but I didn't know why but I felt something was fishy.

Just then my phone ranged, I picked it up and the screen shows besty❤️, I quickly answered it
"Besty Besty I've missed you" I yelled
"I've missed you too, Ke I'm in town" she yelled
"Which town Abuja or kaduna ?" I asked
"Mstww idiot I'm in Gombe and I'm at the airport come and pick me up" she said
"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS" I yelled through the phone

"Though are u coming or not" she said
"I'm coming right away wait for me" i said nafisa has been my Besty for ages and we have been away for a while cause she wasn't in town but now she is back and I'm sure she would help me to get Ammar back .

AMRITA POV
I felt a touch on my shoulder, as I slowly tried to opened my eyes . I stared at the him who was seated but with a magazine in his hands this time. Doesn't he rest for a moment I asked myself .

"We are landing in 5 minutes" he said while I nod my head. I stared at the window and what I saw amazed me , the scenario was beautiful all though all buildings seems small up here but it was amazing. The plane jerked for a moment which terrified me and I immediately held onto Ammar for support shutting off my eyes.

After a while it stops and I immediately pulled out with Ammar smirking at me.
He pulled out his seat belt and helped me with mine . He stood up and gestured me to follow him and I followed him up like a lost puppy.
We walked out of the plane , and immediately some guards all dressed in black suit come rushing towards ammar , each one of them with a gun , I was so terrified that I moved closer to him , they all salut him while He nod his head before gently holding my  hand in his and we walked towards the car, with the guards following us behind .

I peep through the window to see the beauty of the country , my eyes caught a billboard which says welcome to Thailand 🇹🇭

"Subhannallah" I exclaimed I'm in Thailand, I'm like seriously in Thailand 🥺. I have been dreaming to visit this country since when didi told me about it , that her husband took her for vacation, she also showed me some pictures she took.