Taylor started laughing, "No, I didn't hear anything and yes, I don't take a lot of time getting ready" She touched his nose and went inside.

Joe let out a breath of relief, "thank god, she didn't hear anything" And he continued to talk over the phone.

Taylor went to her bedroom. A dress, lying nicely on bed catches Taylor's eyes. She never saw that dress before. She was in glee because she loved the dresses of red colour. 

She wore her dress and shouted, "Joe, sweetie, please can you help me with the zipper?"

Joe went to the room. He walked towards Taylor who was standing in the beautiful dress, waiting for him to close the zip. As his fingers touched her bare skin, it, still, gave her butterflies, millions of them. "Here, done. Anything else?" Joe asked.

"No, just 15 minutes" She said and looked at him in a challenging way, "And I mean it" Joe took out his dark blue tuxedo and Taylor turned towards the mirror to begin with makeup and hair.

They are soon ready. They bid the cats a good bye for the day and they went out of the house. They drove near an isolated lake. There is a beautiful boat waiting for them as they kinda liked boating. 

"Oh my god, we'll be doing boating after like ages" Taylor exclaims.   

Joe takes Taylor's hands and leads her, just like he always does, to the boat. They sit in the boat and now they are in the middle of the river. 

"We have had shared so many funny and brilliant moments in the coarse of time" Joe said, happiness was visible on his face. 

"Yeah, remember when I was on my drugs after my eye surgery and you told me, 'Oh god," she mocks him, " 'You finally woke up, do you even know what you said?' And when I said I don't remember anything, you literally were so relieved and we never talked about that again" Taylor told. 

"Yes. And remember on 1st April, you did a prank on me that you were pregnant. I was so shocked" He laughed. 

"Oh, one of my best pranks so far, I wish I recorded that reaction of yours" Taylor couldn't stop laughing. "And you were so nervous to first meet my parents, you were constantly sweating"

"Don't act like you weren't scared and nervous. I could hear your legs tapping the floor constantly when you were sitting on the table" Joe complained. 

"I wanted to make a good impression. After all, they were your parents" She said. 

"My favorite moment is when in the starting, you and I literally argued if the color is spelled as C-O-L-O-U-R or C-O-L-O-R" Joe told her. 

"Seriously, we were so dumb arguing like that. And it was literally so weird for me when, remember, we were living like 25 minutes away from each other and it was just 2 weeks in the relationship-" Taylor exclaimed. 

"Oh that" Joe said, embarrassed.

"Yes, yes, let me complete! So I was coming back from the gym and I ran into you outside my house. You were all exhausted and tired and you literally said that you walked for fucking 25-30 minutes because you were getting bored. And when I asked you what would you have done if I wasn't at my house already. And you said you didn't plan to meet me anyways and you were" Taylor explained.

"Gonna go back to my place" They both completed together. Taylor was laughing out loud and Joe was just so pleased knowing how much she loves that weird incident between them. 

They were having a wonderful time on the lake. They spent two hours on the lake and now it was time for another thing Joe planned. 

They came back to the land. When they sat in the car, Joe gave Taylor a mask to wear. Taylor was completely clueless why he gave it to him, as they were already vaccinated for covid and it was like barely even there now. Joe gave her a reassuring smile and she wore it.