"I want Ben and S-Sally in here." I sit up under my covers and let my head fall back on the headboard. It's silent for a moment before hearing quick footsteps running up the stairs, a small smile falling on my face.

The door swings open as Sally, with the biggest smile on her face, stares at me.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty! Took you long enough dumby." She puts her hands on her hips as a dip in the bed makes me jump.

"Did I-I-I s-scare you?" A smirk pops up on Ben's face as I roll my eyes.

"Perhaps. Now, starting off, I would like to apologize for sleeping as long as I did. And sorry for not, hanging out Ben. Speaking of which, shall we? Small children?"

"Nope. You're going back to bed." Sally whines as I stand up anyways, stretching.

"I'll be fine. Let's go." Dragging out the 'go' as I shoot them out the room. The both of them going to Ben's. I turn to look over at Slender. And quietly snicker to myself as he disappears in defeat.

"Ahah. Sucker. I win this one."

I shut my bedroom door before turning to walk into Ben's room. Jane stopping me before I enter.

"I hope you know the bastard hasn't left your damn room since you passed out." I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Oh? Well that's, uh, news to me. Also, no knife? Gun?" She shakes her head and walks away.

Well that was an odd encounter. I turn my head and shrug my shoulders. Walking into Ben's dark room. It being filled with games and gaming technology. A nagging question fills my mind, possible answers never leaving.

"Uh ben?" He hums at me as he gives Sally a controller. Almost giving me one before I put my hand up, "You two can play first, but uh.." I stop for a second, attempting to pick carefully at my words. "Has Slender left my room? At all while I've been asleep?"

"W-W-Well tha-thats an odd qu-question isn't it-it?" He gives me a look, not a bad one, but an odd one. But quickly shakes his head and answers. "Bu-but no. N-N-No he has no-not." I tilt my head at his answer, my face painted with confusion.

"I don't understand?"

"What is th-there not-not to und-understand?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know, it's just, odd to think about I guess."

He hums at me as he stares off into the TV, the chair beside the bed looking awfully comfortable. I move to go sit down, my eyes shifting back and forth between the tv and chair.

"Dang it! Why do you keep shooting me?" I hear Ben giggle as I smile and shake my head.

"Jeff, you can play next round, Ben isn't being fair." Sally frowns as she frantically spams the buttons on the controller. Her eyes immediately lighting up the second her side of the screen said, "Kill!". "Did you see that Jeff? I got him, finally!"

I start to clap my hands together, "Way to go Sal, now do the exact same thing about 10 times." The determined look on her face tells me everything as she stays quiet. Letting me know that she's going to try her best and get those kills before the time runs out.

Ben soon starts trying the exact same thing that she is, not getting it down before she starts to camp his spawn.

"Really, Sa-Sally?" The biggest smile on her face telling me she's not going to stop anytime soon. "M-Must you s-spawn ca-ca-camp me?"

"If it means I finally get to win a game, absolutely."

It takes a bit, but the round is finally over. And Sally of course, absolutely outranking Ben in kills. Sally quickly passing me the controller, moves to go sit down on the bed with Ben once again.