Chapter XIX: Talking bodies

Mature content ahead

It's a wonderful afternoon for Tzuyu, she's almost done with her work actually. And that thought lifted her body to act more energized.

But to her surprise, she's going to gain more boosts from what's about to come.

"Uyu!" She heard the sweetest voice and the sweetest nickname ever given to her. Although 'uyu' means milk in korean, she never disliked it a bit. Mina gave that name to her, and she'll forever cherish it.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked as she returns the embrace.

Mina looks up, and Tzuyu finds Mina radical with that white cardigan.

"Visiting you."

"Are you already fine?"

Tzuyu holds onto Mina's shoulder, taking a good look at the girl.

"Yeah, i think so." Mina blushed as she felt Tzuyu's eyes landed on her chest, she thinks that the woman must be checking if she's breathing fine.

On Tzuyu's side of the story, she didn't realized that she's already staring like a maniac. But she swears that it didn't supposed to mean it that way, she's just making sure Mina is really doing good.

"You think so? Go home." Tzuyu straightforwardly said.

Mina coughs, Tzuyu blinks as she averts her gaze to somewhere more PG; Mina's eyes, yeah, that's way better.

"No." Mina answered with a giggle.

Tzuyu's brow arched, "No?"

"Why are you repeating everything i say?" Mina pretends to sulk as her hands find it's way to her waist.

"Because you need to go home, Emiko must be waiting for you." Tzuyu used the kid as an excuse, even though she's only deeply concern about Mina's condition.

"She's at school. I was the one waiting for you, and all i got was this." Mina letten go of the little intimacy.

"Do you hate me?" Mina pouts.

Tzuyu just want to claim those lips even more, "What? No!"

Mina turns her head, looking from left to right.. patiently scanning.

"Then come over here."

"Wait, what are you- Mina."

Mina dragged her to the stock room, where she knows that mostly no people will plan to enter.

"I think if i keep waiting for you to make a move, it'll take us a lifetime Tzuyu." Mina sealed the door shut, the lock was a bit rusty but it did its thing.

When that's out of the way, she looks back. "You like me right?" She asked with her ever-so-sweet voice.

"Very much." Tzuyu replied without contemplating whatsoever.

A step and another, "It'll be quick." Mina arrived in front of the tall girl.

Tzuyu swallows a lump that's bugging her for some time already, "No, Mina not here."

Sensing that those warm brown eyes suddenly turned dark, Tzuyu just knows what's about to occur.

Mina reached for her collar, leaning closer.. "Now or never, Tzuyu." She whispers, enough to shake Tzuyu's whole world into spirals and make her knees feel extremely weak.

"Y-you're making things difficult. I want to take it at my- my own pace." She clears her throat as she took Mina's soft hands and envelopes it together.