Chapter XIII: Never apologize

Worst choice of gossip hours? Yeah, maybe. Chaeyoung just drove to Sana's bakeshop after work, just to tell a story to her. She's aware of how Sana would treat her because of what had happened last time they talked, but she just has no one to sort this with.

And she's stupidly enough to tell all those to Sana.

After the fairy tale like story, Sana took her apron off like how she'll take Chaeyoung's clothes off, agressively. Not because she's horny? But because she's mad.

How can Chaeyoung be this dense?

How any form of human being can be this dense?

Mina here, Mina there, it's always about Mina. If Sana would sum it up, it'll take an infinity to count on how many times Chaeyoung had brought the name up to her face, like seemingly slapping her with the reality.

That Chaeyoung is madly and deeply in love with Mina and not her, blah, blah, blah, those shits. Why couldn't it be just her?

"Oh wow, how rich. Are you telling me all this because it'll make me feel less of a hoe? Well thank you so much!" With a sarcastic laugh, Sana stopped the timer and took her fresh baked cookies out of the steamy oven.

Chaeyoung inhaled the smoke around them as she followed her, "Hey! I didn't mention anything about that. Why are being like this?"

And surprise, surprise, Chaeyoung already told Sana about Mina being a mother of a little girl. Sana was stunned, of course, but she's not bothered as much as Chaeyoung is. Sana didn't see it as a threat. It's more like an advantage, actually.

Now, she can say that Chaeyoung might be thinking twice of pursuing the woman.

Knowing that not everyone wants a woman who already has a kid, and Sana just knows.. she just knows.. that Chaeyoung is one of those people.

"Ask yourself?" Sana said, with a low and uninterested voice. The chocolate cookies are freshly cooked and hot, while Chaeyoung is receiving a cold treatment from the baker.

Chaeyoung frowns, "Ask myself? What the fuck?" Chaeyoung said. A stranger to herself, even she doesn't know what to ask herself.

Sana letten go of the tray, it was burning her hand for only wearing one of the kitchen mitten (what she prefers to call it.), but she ignored the pain. Chaeyoung is more than enough pain in the ass.

"That's the problem, fucking." Sana paused, stared, then sighed; a sequence that could go on and on if Chaeyoung won't stop being dumb.

"You just fucked a woman who has a child!" She exclaimed. Chaeyoung raised both of her hands, "I didn't know okay? Geez, i wouldn't if i knew."

She's starting to worry, on why Sana is so worked up like this. Sana was being so furious and Chaeyoung surely thought that this is a mistake. She should've known that Sana is, obviously, still mad at her for getting that damn tattoo of a stranger's number.

"If it weren't because of your raging hormones, you wouldn't-"

"I'm sorry! There, I'm sorry i didn't listen to you." The younger admits.

Sana smirked, "So you've finally came to your senses, that's quicker than i thought. Do you need something honey? Maybe a good fuck, because now you know that you can't get into that Mina's pants again?"

Chaeyoung sighed, this is getting heavier. The atmosphere between them is sure will crumble as a cookie if it weren't be fixed fast.

Chaeyoung tried to calm herself down, well.. Sana too, by lowering her voice. "Look Sana, i already apologized about it. I don't know what's making you treat me like this." She softly said, but it looks like Sana isn't going to accept it.