Chapter IV: Till next time

The girl pulled away, "Wanna leave this place?" She asked, while panting a bit.

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung asked as she gave the girl's waist a light squeeze.

The woman noticed the grip, "Yeah." She utters as she looked at where Chaeyoung's hand is up to.

"You'll take me with you?" Chaeyoung asked as she purposely made her way to touch the girl's breasts.

The girl giggles, she's liking how naughty Chaeyoung is getting. "More like, you'll take me." The woman corrects.

"Hey." The girl looks up, "Dang, she passed out? Thought she's a good drinker."

Turns out that Chaeyoung didn't handle her alcohol well. She passed out at the middle of the moment.

"Anyways, you're tastier than i expected." The girl said as she gave Chaeyoung one last kiss on the lips.

"The way you kiss proves that you're a hella tiger at bed. Too bad you didn't made it." She whispered. Admiring Chaeyoung's kinda inoccent face.

"Kinda want to have sex tonight, bad luck it is." She sighed as she took Chaeyoung's wallet.

"Ooh, keys. This girl is damn rich. Just my type." The woman chuckled.

"Let's go get you a room."

The woman smiled as she helped Chaeyoung to stood up.

After searching for the latter's car, the woman drove it for them to reach the nearest hotel.

--

"Fuck, you're heavy." The girl grunts as she flopped Chaeyoung's body to the mattress.

"Hmm.." Chaeyoung hummed while hugging the nearest pillow next to her.

"Cute." The woman laughs as she sat beside the sleeping girl.

The woman has to do what she came for, so she started stripping Chaeyoung's clothes. Not all of it actually.

First, she unzipped Chaeyoung's pants. Then she took off the girl's polo shirt, leaving her with the bra on.

"Shit, you're a hot one." The girl can't help but to be stunned from how toned Chaeyoung's body is.

Chaeyoung groans that made her slightly flinched. She deeply sighed when Chaeyoung didn't woke up.

"That was close." She whispers.

She then unclasped the girl's bra, but she left it hanging on her shoulders. "Think this is enough."

She stared at the mess she made, thinking that there's still something missing. "One more thing.." she mumbles.

She leans closer, to the point where she can feel the girl's hot skin.

"There." She said after pressing her lips against the girl's chest, near to the collarbone actually.

"Wait, we need another one. To make it more convincing." She reminds herself.

She sucked Chaeyoung's the patch of her skin. Leaving a pretty visible hickey on the latter's neck.

"Done!" The girl said as she widely smiled.

She then scanned Chaeyoung's wallet, she took couple of bucks, slid it inside her pocket.

"Thanks." She said, "I kinda wanna hear you moan for me, but i guess i need to see you next time baby." She said before leaving Chaeyoung alone at the hotel room.

--

Birds are chirping and the sun is wide awake, shining so brightly. It was a pleasant morning. But not for Chaeyoung.

"What the hell?!" She groans as she woke up, the consequences of drinking way too much beer last night is finally kicking in.

"Finally, damn you." Sana said as she opens a pack of noodles.

Chaeyoung sat up, luckily she managed to do so, "Fuck, what happened?" She asked.

"You went complete wasted yesterday. It's unlike you." Sana shouts from the living area, as she starts to pour hot water to the noodles.

"Wait, i don't remember going here. Wait- did we-" Chaeyoung tried to regain the memory, but the looks of her clothes says something so obvious.

But Sana immidietly explained her side. "No, we didn't. Trust me. I just saw you with a girl dragging you out of the bar." She said.

"Then, why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked as she walks towards Sana.

"I'm here to help your stupid ass." Sana said and rolls her eyes. But in reality, Sana was quite jealous, on how the woman she saw last night had make out with Chaeyoung.

"Thanks." Chaeyoung said as she closed her eyes, her head aches like hell.

"Say, the girl who took you here really made the most of it huh?" Sana said as she points out the hickeys that are planted on her skin.

"Shit, hickeys." Chaeyoung said as she rush to the bathroom to look at the mirror, to have a better look of it.

She just hates hickeys, it takes forever for it to get removed.

"Damn it." She tsked as she saw more than one on her skin. Then she wore the bathrobe.

"She took advantage of me, I can't even remember a thing last night." Chaeyoung sighed, how can she be that weak.

It might've been a fun night, if she just didn't passed out like an old man. Geez.

"Hey, Chaeyoung! Pay the service, i have no cash here."

Chaeyoung rushed back to where Sana is, she saw a man holding a plate of food. Looks like Sana called for customer service.

Chaeyoung tilts her head, why did Sana asked for food if she's already making one?

"What? Then what's that noodles for?" She asked.

"This is mine, and that.. that's yours." Sana said as she point at the man who's just waiting for the payment.

"Damn you Sana. You said you're here to help me." Chaeyoung took a bill and hand it to the man.

She noticed that her bills was not as much as she remembered it. But she just shrugged the thought off, maybe the drink last night was expenses as fuck.

"Hey miss, I'm not a rich ass shit like you." Sana fires back.

"Whatever." Chaeyoung said, then when she opened the lid of the plate.. she feels like she could curse at Sana all day long.

"But this is fucking noodles too! What is your problem?" Chaeyoung said after seeing what Sana ordered for her.

"Eat well." Sana sheepishly said as she slurps her noddles.

Next chapters will be longer, I've decided to make this book a little longer:) maybe 30 chaps or smthn.

~janeruddalgi🍓