"Well I gotta go clean up yo mess... just come back tomorrow. Fix it before we leave." I said as he dapped me up, and said ok.

10 Minutes Later in Jay's POV:

"Babyyyyyyyy?" I heard Chris' voice as I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked.

I'm laying on the bed flat on my back, and his heavy self is laying right ontop of me... chest to chest.

"To make you happy." He said.

"Oh whatever.."

"Look I know that situation hurt your feelings, but you need some cheering up. You can cool off and talk to him tomorrow."

"Nothing is gonna cheer me up..Red is having a freaking baby and he didn't wanna tell me. My life is legit over." I said dramatically as he flashed his million dollar smile at me.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yep..."

"Not even Disneyland?" He asked as my eyes enlarged.

"Wait for real???"

"Yep, if we leave now, we can still make the firework show." He said as I used all of my strength to push him off of me.

I heard a loud "boom" as his body hit the floor.

"Dang girl!"

"I'm sorry! I gotta go find my Mickey Mouse ears and I'll be ready!" I semi-yelled as I ran out of the room and I left him sitting on the floor.

He always knows how to cheer me up.

Chris' POV at Disneyland:

As we walked through the park holding hands, she had the biggest smile on her face.

I had my hood on to kinda disguise myself. Even though it's nighttime, my fans can spot me from miles away.

I remember when I brought her here during the contest period. It was when I first started falling in love with her. This is bringing back some memories.

"Oh my goshhhh I love this song." I heard her soft voice say with excitement as a Disney song began to play.

She had my palm in one hand, and a popsicle in the other. I smiled at the sight. She's such a kid at heart and it's so cute.

"Which movie is this from again? Tangled right?" I asked as her jaw dropped.

"Chrissss come on. As much as I watch this with Ro you should know. This is the song they played when they were watching the lanterns. It's so romantic." She said in awe.

I chuckled as she started singing along softly.

I could watch her all day... she's just so mesmerizing.

"And at last I see the lightttt, and it's like the sky is newww.. and it's warm and real and brighttt, and the world has somehow shifted... all at once everything looks different, now that I see youuuu.." She sang to me as I pulled her close to me.

My arms were wrapped around her waist and her back was pressed up against my chest.

I lowered my face next to her cheek and I planted kisses on it.

She giggled like a school girl and I laughed at her reaction. I walked her over to a bench with a pretty view of the castle.

As she continued to eat her popsicle, we sat down next to each other. I placed my arm around her, and she snuggled close to me.

"I love you..." I said as she looked up at me.

"Not more than me.."

"Girl you a lie..."

"Boy please. I loved you before we even met. I won." She said as we both laughed in unison.

"Whatever... can I ask you a question?"

"Yes love?" She asked.

"About what you said earlier... do you want children with me?"

She took the last bite of her popsicle, and faced me.

"Chris of course I do... why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know... earlier you were asking Red if he was gonna carry a baby for nine months.."

"I mean cause it's the truth. Niggas want us to pop out babies but don't really understand what it takes to have one and what it does to our bodies. That's why I'm not having a baby with just anybody." She said as I shook my head understanding.

"But, Chris I know you want more than Ro."

"I do... I want them with you though." I said as she gave me a sweet smile.

"Ok... you got yourself a deal. It's going to be a lot, but I know you'll be there with me every step of the way." She said as I pecked her lips... so soft.

"Why it sound like you lowkey pregnant right now."

"Well I'm not goofy so don't be playing around like that." She said as we both laughed.

"You're gonna do great... I know it."

"But, I still have a lot to learn... I'm still learning with Ro."

"I am too. We aren't perfect Jay, but I know for sure you'd make an amazing mother."

"Well... who knows what the future holds."

"You and me married with a bunch of kids."

"Well see you lost me at a bunch... how many is that? Cause my womanhood can only stretch so much." She said as I bursted out in laughter. She joined in and I wrapped my arms around her.

She continued to talk and I looked up at the castle... then I looked back at princess...

I really hope we get our happily ever after this time... we both deserve it.

———————————————————
Thanks for reading! 💕