T W E N T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

"I know" I retorted quoting Monica from friends

Our laughing filled the room that we didn't hear other foot steps enter the room, I was grabbed but didn't react.

I glanced around and notice Luke had been grabbed as well but the same as me he also didn't react.

It was part of the experience

Luke motioned for me to let my self out of the strangers hold while he did the same, I didn't even notice the lights flickering.

In front of us were 2 people, a boy and girl who looked the same age as us.

"Sorry but we had to do that" the boy laughed with the girl agreeing

"You work here" Luke asked nodding around to his surroundings

"Fuck no, we just saw you laughing and thought we would scare you but it didn't work" the girl answered

"Yeah we don't scare easy" I say for the both us

"Gathered, I'm Reece and this is Chloe my girlfriend" the now named boy introduced

Reece was very tall, shorter than Luke but still tall none the less. He had black hair with blue/brown eyes.

Chloe was about the same height as me and had dyed blue hair she looked good, her eyes were a beautiful green colour.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luke and this is Ezmie" Luke introduced the both of us

We spoke to Reece and Chloe for a while before we realised we had a mission to do and we still needed to say goodbye to our friends.

••••

The ground crunched underneath us and we walked further into the woods, our Halloween costumes still on as we decided against our usual outfits.

The moon was our only light as we walked closer to the abandoned house, no sign of life could be saw.

I stopped abruptly as I heard the snapping of twigs in the distant, grabbing onto Luke i signalled for him to stop which he did.

"What" he mouthed

"We're not alone" I whispered back

"It's probably a bear or something" he shrugged whispering

He says like that's normal for England

I sighed softly before following him, the door open with a creek as I scanned my surroundings.

Mess was sprawled everywhere, bongs and used needles lay on the floor as did broken bottles of alcohol.

Sounds could be heard from the basement, I slowly took out my gun ensuring the silencer was on as I softly opened the old wooden door.

Luke was playing with the deck of cards a smug smile on his face as we walked closer, the chase was always the best.

I hummed a song as we reached the basement, red lights were survived everywhere and a women in her forties layer half naked on the couch.