"I-I need to see h-her." Hanbin said, tears running down his face and walking towards the gate.

"H-hyung!" All of them called looking at him, Sunoo and Jungwon trying to hold him back by his hands.

"No, What if something bad happens to her! I need to see her." Hanbin stated like he doesn't hear what they're saying.

"You can't, even though all of us wants to see her right now, we can't. Let's believe in the staffs that they'll keep her safe." K blocking Hanbin's way ang hug him.

They were all so frustratingly worried for you right now. They wanted to do something but they know there's nothing they could do but just to hope and pray that you're okay.

"B-but..." Hanbin tried to protest bu suddenly.

"In 1 hour, we will announce the third round survivors of Part 2. Change into your I-Land uniforms and prepare your things."

And the timer on the egg started.

***Silence filled the room***

Right, they're are still on the show, and elimination is about to happen in 1 hour, one of them has to leave again.

"Common, let's change, prepare our things then wait for her." Heeseung said.

"Okay." They all agreed and nodded.

The I-Landers head back to the 1st floor to change in their I-Land uniforms.

They went to their own rooms, changed and got their bags.

Some were in the living room

Some were in the kitchen

Some were in the terrace