POV 23

So Van had to risk Laimer's suspicions that he was showing, he needed a time alone to make Jinrei come out with the sin he commit. "Laimer, I think we need some time alone, I see that you are just into me, Van isn't involve with any shits I was in." Surprisingly, Jinrei faced Laimer clenching up his jaw that was only visible for Van.

He knows how Jinrei doesn't give any shits with anyone's opinion, but what made Van think with Jinrei starting to initiate things is because Laimer is still Leslie's brother.

That's just what Van assumed.

Of course Jinrei is still thinking about Laimer's opinion and concerns. But all of the possibilities that Van was having at the back of his mind when he saw how his best friend still has a face to show like what he did could be considered as a mistake that everyone could let a simple apology pass.

He knows that his best friend was in trouble and nervous with Laimer's cocky smile, of course, he knows how big his best friend shit was. "You haven't change a bit when it comes to your responsibility, why not run as a candidate to become a hero?"

Laimer turned his head to Jinrei's side as his gaze was behind Jinrei where Van was standing who couldn't even bring his gaze to meet Laimer's. "I am waiting for this fall of yours, how do you think your son will react if he happen to know that his not so great father, had a lot of fun at the island with his so called, place of escape to enjoy himself."

Jinrei placed his glass at the table when he grabs Laimer's collar. "My mess isn't yours to begin with, and don't you ever dare to use Ethan-"

"Why? I just said you had a lot of fun while Ethan was devastatingly telling how much he missed his great Dad, we had a talk about what happened with his school trip, why? Am I lost in track about my words?"

"Tell me, are you nervous that I am talking about other thing? Is it about changing the beginning of the word thing into the beginning of the word fucked to be followed of adding a letter that starts with the word lame reason's of yours that made you find a new-" A/N >>> I HOPE YOU GOT WHAT LAIMER'S WORDS 'NEW ARRANGEMENT' WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS AGAIN CUT! *EYEROLL*

Jinrei didn't let go of Laimer, but Van was about to when the guests starts paying attention in front when Mr. Yoon cleared his throat in that made Laimer who's unbothered to shrugged his shoulder.

"What a blissful night to wait till another day come with a beautiful sun that I don't want to see yet without telling you a bad and good news."

Ethan was beside his grandpa making speech with a full smile on his face that he obviously saved for the rest of the day.

Leslie was holding her son's little hands as her eyes was busy looking at the crowd. "Why don't you come in front and stay beside your lovely family."

Van finally made Jinrei's tight fist on Laimer's suit loosened as he pushed Jinrei on his way to the front where Leslie and Ethan was.

Finally their eyes met, and Leslie immediately smile as she showed her bright reaction seeing Jinrei, her safe place was right in front of her. "So that unfortunate accident made me crossed my path to this great young man who willingly pushed me on the other side not minding what might happen to his actions to be left out at the dangerous spot."

"He saved me."

Mr. Yoon looks at Leslie and Ethan as he glanced at the direction that made all of the guests followed. "It will be my pleasure to save such a great man like you Mr. Yoon, b-but you don't really have to-"

Mr. Yoon took a steps as he walks to where the man he was talking about was standing. "A pleasure is mine young man, join me in front, I will proudly introduce you to my family, they're waiting for you especially my daughter and my son to talk and have some time with you."

Mr. Yoon guided him, his track was lost and undecided with the surroundings but Laimer appeared beside them and pat the man's back. "Straighten your back, all of the people in here are great like what you experienced at the island."

"So great to crossed path with my father." The man had an uncomfortable smile looking at the back of where he left his spot.

As Laimer stood straight in front, his eyes met Jinrei as he tilt his head having a gazing game with Jinrei.

Intense enough to make Van distract Jinrei to broke the intensify glanced up battle. "I'm sorry I tried telling you about this but me too was caught off guard. Laimer and Uncle was with me the whole time I am trying to inform you."

"Him, happened, I don't know how, I don't really know why does it have to be him." Jinrei's brow wiggled as he scanned what Van was talking about when Van ignored him and traveled his eyes in front.

Jinrei felt a pang on his chest, the refreshing breeze he felt when the island of escape brings back memories.

The memories that was forbidden in the first place, he wasn't insane to deny that it was a mistake, but the feeling inside him betrayed him when he didn't restrain himself to crossed the lines to made the act that had him at the spot where he was currently in.

Jinrei didn't know what Laimer has in mind, and he's not ready for it if he happens to tell it by himself not from him.

He turned his heels not even minding to meet the gaze of his wife, especially his son.

He didn't want to make another mistake for meeting the gaze of the familiar but strange feelings he was having with the person that Van was talking about.

He decided to turn his back, and was on his way at the back of the crowd when... "I believe we need to at least have a toast for this man who saved my Dad from the unpredictable trouble, let's all raise our glass for this great news."

As Jinrei let out a heave sighed he felt a presence behind him. "Jinrei, face it." Van muttered as Laimer took over in front.

Mr. Yoon appeared with the man that became familiar man for Jinrei. "Isn't rude not to join the toast we just had?"

"Aren't you happy that I'm okay?" Jinrei felt Van tapping his back. "Mr. Lesmor Yoon, can I have a moment with them? I think seeing them made me somehow relate with the crowd, they're the only person I think I can find some comfort."

Mr. Yoon looks at Van then to Jinrei before he smiled as he patted the man's shoulder. "Hearing my name from you sounds good young man, have some fun with them."

Van pulled Jinrei behind him as he narrowed his eyes when Mr. Yoon was gone from their sight. "I finally find a chance to ask what's your intention."

Van knows saving his Uncle was a sincere act from the man in front of him, it is kind of unexpected. But with what he saw from the CCTV nothing was made up.

It was a pure act from a stranger to stranger, they are all in an awkward emotion when they saw how he pushed Mr. Yoon to take the danger he had put himself onto for their lives to kept tangling into one place.

Him too was shocked when he woke up seeing Van, but Van didn't lasts in a room with him when Laimer took over to get the man's identity and he was busy to provide his Uncle's concern about the man who saved him.

"You are a 30 years old man, far from my age, so I think as the young one I should pay some respect and introduce myself to the person who arranged the beautiful set up with Mr. Lesmor Yoon's place."

"Who knows? On my big day, you are the one I will ask to arrange place and food for me." Van chuckled with the confidence he was hearing, its just so wrong with the situation he got himself involve to think about his big day or whatever it is.