POV 16

"For Ethan and Leslie Uncle."

Van was tearing up, something inside him was twisted, his stomachs are, when he heard Mr. Yoon says. "Fine."

He did something, he's been asking for years for Leslie, that even Leslie didn't made.

And it was for asking Mr. Yoon's approval and a chance for Jinrei.

Mr. Yoon finally confirmed his answer not just through actions of just keeping up because he had no choice, Mr. Yoon gave his approval verbally.

And now that Van did happened to get that kind of answer for a chance. Jinrei's chance was ruined, he ruined it with a young man, with Jayk.

"I am trusting you with this Van, your father and me was just like you and Jinrei, me as you and Jinrei as your father."

"We are the complete opposite, your father has always been adventurous along with Jinrei's father and his father has been pulling your father away from me."

"But despite that, I still valued him, we have a bond that he will never take away, its our blood running through our veins."

Van's tears fell not because his father was being talked about, but because Jinrei finally got what he was showing off to Mr. Yoon.

The acceptance. The chance... That Mr. Yoon has been blocking since Jinrei appeared to his daughter's life.

"Don't bring up dead people Uncle, you're making me cry." Mr. Yoon patted Van's shoulder as he chuckled.

"Jinrei got a lot of unpleasant words and insult from me, but he never cries, my daughter receives a lot of scolding from me but I bet she just cries when she's with Jinrei not in front of me and I'm glad she did. But you? You are seriously crying for getting what you are asking for, and for me bringing up your fathers memories."

"Man in 30's don't cry." Van let out a shaky breathing still trying to compose himself as he looks at Mr. Yoon.

"All of the people you've mentioned, we are all in thirties!" Van spats, they just both laugh and decided to have a drink, talking about business and old memories.

Van and Mr. Yoon have decided to set a family dinner at Jinrei and Leslie's house in two days for the good news that Mr. Yoon will announce by himself.

Van bids goodbye to Mr. Yoon who headed to his another hotel branch, to check how is it going, he wanted Van to handle it for a while, for a good start, but he knows that he had to entrust it with his oldest son.

After the long trip, Jinrei and Leslie arrives and had enough time to sleep before Ethan's time to be dropped at their home by the school service, but shockingly Jinrei and Leslie saw their son stepping out from his grandfather's car. "Daddy!!!" Ethan shouted crashing his small frame to Jinrei who welcomed a tiny tornado run as Jinrei lifted his son easily.

"Give your Mommy a kiss first she missed you so much. How's our little prince? I heard your whining from your teacher through Mommy."

Ethan was linking his arms to Jinrei when Leslie guided him at the ground and take hold of his son's arms while Jinrei was holding Leslie's left hand.

"Mommy? Daddy? We talked about family in our bonfire activity, all of us had to tell something about our parents and I volunteered to go first."

Leslie's eyes was glistening as she looks at Jinrei full of love, her eyes was telling how good parents they were to have a child like Ethan that Jinrei nodded with a smile.

"And what did you say baby?" Leslie asks excitedly kneeling to be on Ethan's level. "I went first because I'm afraid to miss some details about how great you are, both of you."

"I said a lot and I feel bad because some of my classmates said I consumed Happy's time to speak and she was rushed to speak her mind, there's no timer at all but the fire was getting lighter and lighter than my turn that it was too big."

"I feel bad so I talked to her, I don't want her name not to get along with her mood but she just told me to back off, that's why I told my teacher that I want my Daddy to ask your advice what to do with Happy." Ethan was pouting, worried and looking so puffy talking about his last night on his school trip.

Leslie and Jinrei smiles at each other before Jinrei offered his hand for Leslie to stand before he lowered himself to touch Ethan's shoulder gently.

"Is our little prince inlove? In that case you have to talk to Mommy, ask her permission until then Daddy will give you advice about Happy, how's that sound?"

As Leslie was about to speak, ready to argued with Jinrei, Ethan's stomach growled, both of them decided to ask their son over dinner as they happily went to kitchen giggling.

While Ethan turned red as tomato with his parents gaze, he kept his eyes on his plate and was swinging his short legs floating at the high kitchen island chair.

As Jinrei finished everything at their kitchen, checking every corner before all of them went to their rooms, they both checked Ethan's room before they went to their rooms after kissing their son a goodnight.

A/N >>> JINREI AND LESLIE ONLY HAVE TWO MAIDS, ONE TO ASSIST ETHAN AND ONE FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE, SINCE LESLIE IS A VERY HANDS ON WOMAN FOR THEIR HOME, FOR HER SON AND HUSBAND, THEIR MAIDS DIDN'T HAVE MUCH THINGS TO DO, WHEN THEY ATE DINNER, LESLIE AND JINREI TOLD THEM THEY COULD SLEEP EARLY SINCE THEY'RE REALLY THE ONE HANDLING ETHAN ESPECIALLY WHEN ETHAN CAME HOME FROM HIS GRANDPA OR FROM SCHOOL RELATED STUFF...

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT DETAILS... 🙂

As Jinrei and Leslie closed the door of their room, they both let out a sigh before they glanced up at each other smiling. "I can't believe our son is inlove now, he's still a baby to me."

Leslie was in tears as she said those words that Jinrei quickly swept away when he took a step forward to place his hands at the back of Leslie's head, caressing her hair softly.

"He'll remain a baby for us but if he's inlove, he's becoming a guy, he has to experience those for his life to be complete."

"I'm a bad daughter, I still couldn't believe I am with you. Thank you for fighting for us, for staying with us."

"We don't deserve you at all." Leslie was shut when Jinrei placed his lips on hers, kissing her tears away.

A/N >>> PLUS! THE THREE UPDATES, IS KIND OF GIVING A LOT OF TEA ABOUT THE WHOLE PLOT THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS OF COURSE 🤪