Chapter two | Changes | edited

Miyuki, Raidengetsu, Hitomi

~~~~~~

Chapter two: Changes

I'm going to be late!

Uta's thoughts rushed throughout her head as her feet swiftly pulled her along the dirt road. She didn't have a single care if people stared at her, and of course they all were.

She was on her way to the training grounds. Every week there were several classes to help young ninja improve their skills. Since the last Mizukage died, the rules of schooling had changed immensely.

Kirigakure had a terrible past, to graduate you would have to kill your own classmates.

As she passed each shop, the workers glared at her disapprovingly, shaking their heads. She kept running, momentarily closing her eyes.

Someone stuck their foot out, her leg landing directly in their path. Her body fell forward, descending before Uta's brain could register what was happening. She hit the ground with a thud and started rolling. Dirt collected behind her as she curled herself into a ball. Only did Uta stop when her back collided with a wall. She grunted with the impact and fell onto her belly, cringing as she felt a graze down her side.

"Dammit." She cursed pushing herself from the ground slightly.Uta cried out when her face was pushed into the dirt.

The bitch never learns!" An annoying voice mocked whilst he twisted his foot that was planted on her head. She couldn't breath as her eyes burned in the dirt.

"Are you okay?" He taunted, clutching her hair and bending to her level. "Do you need some help?" He pulled Uta's face from the dirt and smirked.

Looks like no Prince Charming will save me today.

She spat at him, her saliva hitting his cheek making him twitch as it slowly slid down the side of his face.

"Bitch!" He cursed just as he smashed her face back into the dirt and then lifted it up again. By now he was crouching directly in front of her, still holding her hair as he rubbed the liquid from his face with his sleeve.

"Disgusting." He growled.

"Let go of me." Uta ordered in a demanding tone.

"What?" He answered as if he had just been slapped in the face. "Who told you to speak?" He stated bringing his face closer to her own. His brown eyes danced mockingly before her own.

Get the hell off me," She was cut off when he slammed her head into the ground again, this time harder.

"Bastard." She muttered feeling a trail of blood seep from her lips.

"Oi! Get the hell away from her Kuna!" A female voice yelled.

So today I'll be saved by a princess, tomorrow by a horse.

A rage filled female yelled profanities in front of them. Kuna, turned around still grasping Uta's head, leaving her a view of a girl with knee length blue hair.

Who is she? Uta thought narrowing her eyes.

"What a freak! Why are you trying to help, just look at you! You walking blueberry!" Kuna roared dropping Uta's head and clutching his stomach with laughter.

Blueberry? Really? He's such an idiot. Uta closed her eyes as she once again met the dirt with her cheeks.

She growled quickly getting to her feet, moving away from him into a careful defence stance. The girl who had saved her kept walking towards them, her eyes were like fire.