Chapter one | Beginnings | edited

I hope you will enjoy this Fanfiction and Vote and comment and laugh and cry and so on...<3

Dreams of Mist

Chapter one~Beginnings

I closed my eyes as the leaves above me rustled with the wind. Moments like this was what I strived for, such peace in just a simple movement.

"When I grow up, Im gunna be the Mizukage!" A young girl, around the age of 9 yelled with burning eyes at the villagers who were surrounding her.

"Don't be absurd!"

"Get out of here, brat!"

"Die monster!"

They cursed and tormented the girl, afraid of what she was.

"Shut up! All of you, cowards!"

"What great memories," I sighed to myself. I continued walking towards a thin alleyway.. It was a shortcut to the training grounds, my usual napping place, away from the villagers.

I didn't know back then why every one despised me so much. The truth never came to me until I started my junior years at the academy. It's in our history that holders of Kekkei Genkai abilities, or certain clan members were hated by the villagers and mistreated in so many ways.

And it was all out of fear of the past malice that stained the Land of Water. It was all supposed to have stopped once Mei Terūmi became the Mizukage, but because of my own self, I am still hated without remorse.

"Oi you! Yuki scum!"

I tensed staring ahead as his footsteps seemed to close the distance between us. Stay calm...

He stopped inches from my back, and swung a fist at my head. I disappeared mere seconds before it made contact with my skull and reappeared sweeping a kick to his shins. He fell sideways with a cry and landed heavily onto his hip.

"Leave me alo-" I was cut short.

"Stupid little bitch."

An arm wrapped around my neck tightly as the new attacker hissed. The boy in front of me jumped to his feet and then quickly sent a jab to my stomach, winding me.

I coughed harshly trying to gain air through my lungs and my throat that was held firmly. The other male that had me in a headlock then threw me, I spun in the air before crashing into the ground. He then kicked me in the face, a deathly crack sounded from my jaw before I was picked up by the collar and pushed against the wall violently.

"You-You Yuki piece of shit! YOU WON'T EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF!" He screamed maniacally into my face as I glared at him with blood running down the side of my head. "BITCH!"

The other boy ran at me sending a fist to my cheek. I was let go and skidded across the dirt in a heap of dust. I rolled over coughing up blood messily.

"You deserve to die," he spat straddling my waist before another punch was given to my face. Red splattered the direction my head was thrown by the impact, but it stopped when a pair of hands gripped my throat roughly.

"Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

My attacker jumped with fright, lessening his hold of me. I turned my head to see a slim, tall boy, with brilliant purple eyes. On his waist he held a water bottle, one dainty straw poking through the lid.

The boy holding me down was sitting with wide eyes before rather quickly jumping to his feet and slowly started walking backwards.

"I wasn't doing anything! I swear! H-He did most of it." He pleaded pointing to his friend who was staring with wide eyes. I laid there in anger harshly drawing breaths through my nose.