"I'm never leaving again."

Beginne am Anfang

Dream giggled and smiled happily at the outfit, it was soft and cute!!

XD smiled some, gently kissing Dream's forehead. He was adorable, and the best little brother out there.

He grabbed a smallish back pack from a corner to use as a diaper bag.

He packed the basics to start with, a few extra pull ups, wet wipes (they can clean anything it seems), his paci, a sippy cup of water, a few snacks and finally the boys plush

XD smiled, lifting the boy up onto his hip before once again, using his god/admin powers to teleport to George

To say the male was scared, that was an understatement. "Jesus XD-" he muttered, pausing when he saw Dream.

Well, Sam wasn't kidding when he said Dream escaped.

"Why's Dream here? And why the fuck is he dressed like a kid?" George asked, venom lacing his voice.

XD felt anger bubble in his chest. "For one, none of your business and for two he's staying with me." He semi-growled out, holding Dream a tad closer.

George held his hands up in surrender, having a god pissed at you was a bit scary. "Sorry, it's just a bit off setting. Since he's kind of a criminal." he muttered.

Dream grinned, making grabby hands at George happily. "Gogy!"

George hesitated before taking the excited male semi carefully. Not like he cared if the man fell, he was 22 not 5, he could take it.

(ahhh the tradition of George being a jerk continues)

XD frowned some, making sure the male didn't fall. He was annoyed at George, he could obviously tell Dream wasn't in his normal mindset.

George hummed some. He would have to wait until XD was gone or asleep or something, Dream deserved to be in prison.

TimeSkip so we can get Angst :)

George smiled some, XD was gone for a minute, he could-

Yeah, that's where he started going, towards the prison. Where Sam and Quackity would be.

Dream watched the ground, sleepy and confused. "Gogy, whewe we goin'?" he muttered sleepily. (Gogy, where we going?)

George hummed, finally approaching the tall black building. "Where you belong, Dream." he said plainly, his voice cold.

Dream was confused, they he saw those big black walls. He screeched and started trying to flail himself out of George's arms. "no! No! No wanna go!!!" he yelled, tears coming to his eyes.

He didn't want to go back, he wanted XD, he wanted his Bubba-

"George, good to see you found him." Sam's voice was cold and angry.

Dream screeched a new as he was passed to Sam, who held him by his hair, that hurt ow!!! "No!!! Lemme go!!!" he yelled, squirming wildly in the creeper hybrid's grasp.

Sam sighed, annoyed. He entered the prison, starting everything to get Dream back in the cell.

He got even more annoyed as the screeching and now sobbing seemed even louder as the sound echoed, since the room around the platform that had started moving was big and empty.

When they got to the cell, Sam threw Dream against the wall. "Shut the fuck up! You're not a goddamned toddler and shouldn't be acting like one!"

With that he messaged Quackity, the once manipulative male quieted to silent tears and whimpers.

"No, no, no- p'ease Don' tell Quacks!!!" he said scared.

Sam just glared. "You fucking deserve it Dream, you're a goddamned monster."

With that he left the cell. Dream just curling up and sobbing, his thumb going to his mouth.

Quackity came around 10 minutes later, picking dream up by the hair. "Fucking pathetic. Sucking your thumb like a toddler, you're meant to be 22 yknow."

He brought out his axe, and dripped dream entirely. He slashed Dream across his right eye, like Techno had him.

Before much else he could do anything else XD appeared behind him, taking out a sword and easily killing Quackity.

He was a god, he had one hit kill weapons.

He put away the sword, immediately scooping up Dream, who was just sobbing at this point, blood going down like half of his face.

"Oh Bubba, I'm so sorry." XD said, teleporting them back home and setting Dream down.

He grabbed a first aid kit, sitting down in front if Dream. "This is going to sting a little, okay bubs?"

Dream whined softly, but nodded. It had to be done.

XD wiped away the blood, and gently pressing some peroxide onto the cut before putting an eye patch over it.

Dream whined, making aggressive grabby hands for XD. He didn't want bubba to leave him again!!

XD frowned some, but lifted Dream up and setting him in his lap.

"It's okay, I'm not leaving baby, never again." he promised.

And goddammit he'd keep that promise.

Mmm angst. Yes yes I will write fluffy stuff with this AU, I just like this AU and wanted some angst :]