Cheater Eli x Female Reader

Mulai dari awal

I was a blushing mess. She kept teasing me about it. "You're so cute." I blushed even harder. "When are you going to stop?" "Never." She brought me closer to her chest. "Lets sleep like this tonight. I missed our cuddles." I wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you. Goodnight Eli sleep well I love you." "I love you too." I fell asleep while cuddling with her. 'Its so nice when we aren't arguing.'

~~~
"(Y/n)? Are you almost ready?" "Yeah one second let me do my hair." I quickly combed it and walked out the bathroom. "Want to get breakfast first?" "Yeah where should we get breakfast?" She asked. "Lets go to a nearby restaurant and then to the arcade. I also have a little secret place we can go." She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Lets go."

I walked with her to the nearby restaurant and we both got water to drink. "What do you plan on getting?" "Probably a sandwich and tomato soup." She giggled. "You're just like Maki." "I grew up with her so we kind of like the same thing." I nervously laughed. "What about you? What do you plan on getting?" "Just a sandwich." We ordered our food and waited for it to come out.

"Did you have fun at Nozomi's house?" She froze and hesitated. "Yeah I missed you though." 'She missed me? That makes me happy.' "I missed you too." Our food came out and we both ate and talked for a while.

"Eli I'll pay." "No I will." I ran to the register and paid for our food. "Thank you. For the arcade let me pay." "No." "Yes, let me pay." "Fine but hurry lets go!" I grabbed her hand and we both ran to the nearby arcade. "This one's actually really huge." "Yeah it was my favorite when I was younger." Me and Eli made eye contact. 'Damnit shes so beautiful.' I started blushing and she smirked. "Lets go play some games." She grabbed my hand and led me to a basketball game.

I started throwing in the basketballs basically failing while she made it in perfect. She set her phone down on the side of the game. We played for a few minutes until I saw she got a call from Nozomi. 'But it was her and Nozomi kissing as her profile? Why was Nozomi's name 'babe' "Eli the games almost over." I ignored her phone ringing. We kept playing at the basketball game. "You won." I smiled at her. I was hurting so bad but I can to keep my composure.

~~~
"You're acting weird (Y/n). Whats wrong?" She turned towards me and stared at me. "Nothing I'm good." She kept insisting something was wrong but I wouldn't tell her. I couldn't let her know that I knew what was happening. For some reason I couldn't stop asking myself why she would do this but I mean after all they could've loved each other before I met her. Maybe they're the ones that should be together.

After Eli fell asleep I moved away and quickly peeked at her phone. Nozomi texted her and were discussing when Eli was going to leave me. I sighed 'it is true. She never even loved me for a second. Whats the point in trying to even fix our relationship now.' I tried going to bed but I couldn't fall asleep after knowing that. I feel sick and I just wanted to scream and cry but I couldn't.

~~~
"(Y/n)! I'm going to hangout with Nozomi today! I'll see you when I get back!" She ran out the door before I got the chance to say anything. 'God I really hate this shit.' I thought about calling her but it was no use. There's no point in even trying to fix my relationship with Eli her and Nozomi are good together. I want Eli to be with someone she can really love rather than be with someone who she can never love but somewhere inside of me I feel like there was some real in the relationship.

It hurt but I'm deciding I'll break up with Eli myself. I want her to be happy with someone she actually loves. I smiled to myself but tears were coming out. I don't understand. Why does trying to make the person I love happy hurt so bad. I picked up my phone and called Eli. It rung for a few seconds and went to voicemail. 'Should I just forgive her?' I can't decide anymore. 'I love her so much.' As much I wanted to I couldn't stay with her.

I gathered up the courage and called her again. "Yes (Y/n)? I'm busy." I took a breath, "I'm breaking up with you." 'Have I fucked things up?' 'I tried so hard to believe in something that could've never happened.' It was silent for a few minutes. I could feel my heart ache. I wanted to scream, cry and throw up but I couldn't. I was emotionless. "I'll be over." She hung up and I waited until she came back to the house.

~~~
"(Y/n)?" She knocked on the door and I answered. Her face was stained with tears and I felt guilty. "Eli I know whats been happening between you and Nozomi. I want you to be happy with someone else." It hurt when I said that but I know that it'll work out better for the both of us. She looked away, "I'm sorry (Y/n). I didn't want you to find out like this." I sighed. "Grab your stuff and get out of my house." Am I really saying this to the person I love? She nodded and went upstairs.

After a few minutes she came back down with her bags packed. "(Y/n) I-" I covered her mouth and smiled at her. I finally broke. Tears were streaming down my face. "I understand now go be happy with the person you love. Forget about me just move on with your life." She looked at me and I felt her tears hit my hand. I smiled and uncovered her mouth. "Now go." She looked away and walked out the door.

I wanted to grab her hand.
Don't leave Eli.
Should I run after her?
My heart is pounding and my chest aches.
I should just let her be.
Goodbye Eli maybe if things were different
You would still be with me.

The end.