Part:16 (His stepmom)

Start from the beginning

“Hey, girl!"

Sana looked behind just to find Sid's step mom there. Smiling Sana stood up, “Assalamualikum "

She faked smile & sat on the bench saying, “I heard you had went to the room "

Sana looked at her before looking at her fingers which were playing with eachother, “hmm"

Then, I am seriously shocked to see you alive here! How come he didn’t kill you?"

Gulping Sana looked at her in fear.

“Yes, he has already killed many for the same offence. Is he behaving normal with you?"

Sana nodded no being upset.

“So, I guessed it right! "

What?"

You are in the list but being delayed for your sexy body. Trust me, these Sheikh boys are too much Into S*x " she laughed making Sana look terribly at her.

W..wh..what do..you. Mean?"

“He's just sucking all that you can give. Once he find YOU boring, he's gonna punish you too! "

h. He's..no..not..lik..e this..no..i.."

I'm his mother, Sana. Though step one, but I am. Trust me you are counting few last days of your life! "

Sana nodded no in anxiety & tried to defend it saying, “He..he..ad..adores m..me"

Man who Didn't care about own mother,y do you think he'll care about you?" she asked like an impish making Sana  confused.

Ow..own mother?"

Yes, own mo.." before she could finish A shout bursted their ear.

Why the FU** ARE YOU HERE?"

They turned around to meet a furious face. None it is than the mighty.

Sana hurriedly kneel down while his step mother pulled out a cigarette from her purse to puff, rolling own eyes.

As she lightened it up, the smoke made Sana cough like a manic making Sid glare at his stepmom.

David whispered, “Siddhart, stay calm"

Wait for me in our room" Sid gritted his teeth looking at Sana who nodded obediently & left from there holding her mouth-nose.

“Dominating Sheikhs!  Lol!", his step mother mocked adding, “You are too like your dad! "

No wonder, why he used to hate you so much!" saying Sid came closer & warned, “Dont you take Mother's name from your dirty mouth again! Do in what you are best. Or else, I would do in which I'm best!"

He then left from there.

Sana's POV

I was waiting for him with his dresses to change as he said & prayed to God to keep him calm as he looked too furious then.

Suddenly I saw entering in the room with same as before mood. As he walked to me, I gulped looking up at his face like a small kitten.

You Won't talk to that woman ever again " He ordered making me nod meekly without any other question.

I..um..I'm coming with your food..& th..ere's your clothes.." I hesitatingly said before coming out of the room.

He also didn’t say a thing till we settled ourselves on the bed silently to sleep.

Mighty" I nuzzled on his naked shoulder to grab his attention who looked quite gloomy since we laid down.

He looked down at my small face earning my best smile which was nothing but my one lil try to calm him.

Sighing he hovered over me saying, “Strip ".

My heart stopped beating & all my nerve fell weak as I looked at him widening my eyes.

I would try my best to be easy.Please strip baby?I need this" This time he almost begged making my ear & cheeks dead red.

I..I..I'm on period " I meowed looking down.

Shaking own head, he ripped my frock & started doing things with my chest part hungrily.

What I felt was SUPER embarrassed though my low part told different story as I c*m 5/6 times.

You okay?" is what I last heard from him before dozing off into a deep fine nap.

Part finished

** Jab mein rehti hu, tab silent reader banke pdhke chale jatey ho. Aur jab nehi rehti bas tabhi pyaar ata hein aplogoke 😏** Thik hu mein. I hope ap sab bhi ho. And Happy Diwali 💫