Prologue

As soon as the porsh mercedes jeep reached infront of the graveyard ; all the well armed guards bowed their head down  while bending ahead .

Only sound they then made was “Mighty" & stayed in the same posture till a  toned veinful hand signed to stand straight.

“Where's dad,David?"  a heavy yet calm voice shook the whole atmosphere.

David ~ a 21 years old boy with height 5 feet 11 inch, well build body & sharp facial structure replied, “This way,Siddharth "

Siddharth ~ a boy of same age but with 6 feet 2 inch height, more horrendously build body & heartwarming  facial features started following the path.

His fully brown eyes had a cover of calmness though the face screamed dominance.

His walking feet in those shiny black shoe stopped infront of a group of humans with fearful face. The group of people stammered, “M..mi..mighty..permit us"

Their ‘mighty' nodded putting off his sunglass & looking at the dead body after caressing his father's palm with fixed eyes.

Siddhart"  David said keeping his hand on his shoulder.

He closed his eyes & took a deep breath to digest the scene of His father, getting buried. He murmured, “I buried all of them alive, dad. Take care"

All the men gulped hearing him but finished their duty with all heart.
____________________

“Siddharth, are you sure?" David asked before lighting up a cigarette for the all silent gentleman sitting beside him.

He nodded looking at his father's watch which was glowing on his wrist.

His eyesbrows rose up as the driver of his Jeep pressed the break suddenly & then being horrified looked at the mighty's jaw which he clenched.

“Mighty..a child ..... A.."

Before he could finish a small girl of age 5, with blood mixed face slowly stood up holding his jeep's royal bumper & came towards Sid's side begging, “M.umma..pa..pa.... Please...save them.." 

Tilting his head he slowly opened his jeep door & asked, “Which way?"

That baby was crying when she hold his one thin finger saying, “There"

Siddharth followed the baby while his whole crew followed him.

David's POV ~

Siddharth couldn’t ignore the kid's begging & followed her making all of us agains realise why the whole city almost worship him despite him being so damn cruel.

At one place, the little girl left his finger & gasped as her innocent eyes were watching a man's dead body lying down while the goons were dragging a woman with them.

She screamed, “Papa....Mummaaaaaaaaaaaaa"  & then hugged her mom tightly.
But the ill fated goons pushed her down gaining a hard punch on their faces. Their half dead body fell down on ground  without evn understanding anything.

Yes. Siddharth's one punch is capable of doing it. Maybe that's why people call him “The Mighty "

The woman thanked Siddharth joining both her hands & then crawled towards her husband's deadbody crying & screaming. The little babygirl was crying too making Sid order me, “David, handle it wisely"

I nodded while the Mighty  Siddharth Sheikh left the place.

David's POV ends
___________________________

“Do you remember the mother- daughter? " David asked.

Siddharth nodded while turning the page of the newspaper swiftly.

“The girl's mother thanked you for giving them shelter in the women colony...They are now going good. Evn the kid...she has been admitted to the Sheikh School" David smiled big while saying this in one breath.

But Siddharth?  He seemed more interested in reading the newspaper & sipping his coffee.

But his less interested attitude couldn’t stop David from explaining how much of prayers Siddharth get from everyone who got back a reason to continue living for his mercy.

“Even the kid was thanking you. Do you knw that? She called you her angel. Funny, no? The mighty is being called angel?  " David laughed adding, “Shehnaaz... Her name is..."

“If you are done adoring the kid can we proceed?  It's time to fly"
Siddharth walked ahead making David follow him with a poker face.

------------------------

The plane was leaving the runway when David sighed, “Who'll look after all the people here? They'll miss you"

“We are leaving the country not my responsibility that dad gave to me. " his simple reply.

“But Siddharth... "

Dubai needs our physical presence more, David. Don't just stuck with your emotions "

David nodded, “The Mighty is always right"