Part:06 (Order?)

It was morning when I woke up & found myself back in my little yet comfortable room.

Yawning & rubbing my eyes I came out of my room thinking about the bad dream I had!

Ugh! A pathetic dream of The Mighty wanting me to marry him. How even could I watch such dream? I abused myself for it.

"Baby,you woke up?" my mother seemed happy.

"Ye...." I couldn't even complete my sentence as my voice broke in middle.

My whole drawing room had gifts. Gifts as in jeweleries, dresses, shoes, sweets & every other thing a bride gets before her marriage. But why was all these in my home?

"Mumma?What is all...this?" I asked.

"You are already late, baby. Go & get dressed. You have to reach to the parlour as soon as possible " she kissed on my cheeks.

"But what...for?"

"For your grand marriage. Oh my god.. Oh my god....I could never imagine that this could happen!!! " mumma clapped in happiness while her eyes had tears of joy!

But my heart? It broke into 100 of small pieces because that nightmare was not only a dream but the harsh reality of my life. Being the wife of The Mighty?! Not absolutely possible for me.

"W..wh..wha..what..are..yo..you saying, mumma?How..can..I get.. Married to the Mighty? "

She frowned looking at me.
"What baby?"

I kneeled down infront of her, "He's too scary mumma. I.. I do..don't wa...wanna... Marry him...i am afraid of him...mumma...i...can't... "

Smiling, she caressed my hairs, "This nervousness happens to every would be bride, baby. Relax!"

"Mumma,He kills.... . How can..you.."

"For the good, baby" she cupped my lil face saying it. But I was still not convinced as marrying the Mighty was the least thing I would wanted to do.

"Mum..mmaa.."

"Shehnaaz....none says a no to the Mighty "

"I..i...bu..but...mumma dont want to...." My breaths became heavy.

"I was happy thinking you would be happy as It's every girl's dream to marry The Mighty. Your expression is scaring me now" mumma said as she saw my tears flowing .

Sana's mother's POV~

That night when David said that The Mighty wanted to marry my lil child. I became happy. As It seemed better than her life being trashed up by Ravi, her step father & all those fucked up people of this society.

Also,I was super confident that my child would be happy too. I mean who Won't? Marrying the Mighty himself!!! It seemed like a dream come true.

But Shehnaaz's expression blew me away. She didn't want to marry him which I nvr evn thought.