Part:12(A lady)

When I woke up, I felt dizzy & too weak to move even. My whole body was hurt & sore. With my half opened eyes I looked around just to find a water bottle on the side table.

Slowly, I was about to take that when I found the mighty entering in the rooms. My worst dream he is!

Shivering the water bottle skipped from my hand & fell down just be broken. My breaths became abnormal and face white showing my anxiety, watching him.

He came nearer making me attach my wholeself with the headrest & bite the duvet with my teeth mumbling nothing but, “s..sorry..mighty... Sorry...pls don't hurt me anymore... I beg you... I am never going to lie... Mighty...i..."

“Go take shower" he said fixing his hand watch as if nothing happened.

Nodding I looked here & there for my dress but didn’t find anything. So, I covered myself with the duvet & stood up to ran towards the washroom but my bad.

Screaming on the top of my voice, my legs bend itself fully Making me fall on the floor.

It felt like someone has stabbed in Between my legs. I hurriedly wanted to stand up again as I really didn’t want the mighty to get angry again, but same happened. I fell bad. Crying this time.

I wasn’t even able to walk. Exhaustedly i mumbled, “mumma"

“Mighty not mumma " saying he who did this to me pulled up in his arms & sat on the bed with me on his lap.

He pulled the duvet off me which I hold tighter around me mumbling,“zMighty...pls.."

“Remove your hands" he sternly said making my breath hitched but I did.

And he pilled the duvet off me, making me stay in my birthsuit fully. Embarrassed I was too much that I hide my face in my palms.

Soon, I found his rough palm on my swollen Princess park. I vibrated & hold his palm.

But he glared so deadly at me that I pulled my hands to me without disturbing him.

This ointment will help a lot " saying he started applying a cold cream on my bruised part making me hide my face in his chest clutching his shirt unknowingly.

I meowed in both pain & pleasure as the ointment was being applied with the perfect amount of massage.

um..uh..ah..mumma...ah mumma..mummaaa..uhh." tears rolled down & I dig my face more into his chest in pain.

The mighty's phone started ringing suddenly making him remove his palm from me & answer the phone.

The lack of peacement i was feeling at thst time only i know. I wanted  him to finish his business so that he could continue his magic on me.

Not BECAUSE I like his touch, but I needed that to sooth the pain which he gave to me.

As his phone call was running long I slowly tried to copy him with my hand.
This time he shouted on the phone with his loudest voice on someone making me shiver this way that I ended up hurting my already swollen part with my long nailed finger.

Pulling my hand to my chest I cried Making him cut the phone saying, “Will talk to you later! "

Who told you to touch? " he yelled on me making me look at him with a pout of crying.

You were b..busy..so.. Na..so i thought to....." I started bitting my other clean thumb in guilt.

Stupid" saying he finished applying the ointment with softness.