Part:10 (First day)

I woke up with that over sour body of mine while it was heavily paining in Between my legs, reminding me yesterday night.

I couldn’t say a no to Mighty.
Evn if he would ask, my answer was not gonna change as I Didn’t knw if anyone in this world even have the right to say a no to him.

After my first night, now I know that the Mighty loves it raw, rough & absolutely reckless.
Tho, he didn’t force me with my limits & stopped at the right time..but i was hurt.

Not on him. Because i had my guess that i was going to face something like this. I just was hurt by my capacity of enduring things.

Didn’t i thought to prepare myself for everything coming?  Then why did I had to shed my tears?  Yes, I silently cried the whole night right after I made sure that the mighty had gone sleep.

Woke up, lil one? " Mighty asked breaking the lines of my thought while coming inside the room from pool side.

He was wearing a gray king type bath gown which made him look more royal.
Watching his wet hair, i easily guessed that he was using the pool a moment ago.

However, I looked down squeezing & clutched the quilt tightly on my chest nodding a yes.

He walked ahead this time just to pull me up in his arms to take me inside the washroom with him.

I meowed, “M..migh..mighty" with a crying voice as soon as he tried to uncover me from the duvet.

“You need to be washed, kitten" saying he jerked the duvet away making my small body fully uncovered once again.

My cheeks got fire & stayed heated till he put both of us inside the black bath tub of him.
I shivered as he turned me towared his face & rubbed my back asking, “Still sore"

Huh!? Who even asks like this!? 

My eyes were buried on his naked chest while I gulped crying to let him knw how badly i was hurt & felt helpless.

He simply kissed on my forehead before making my head lean on his chest.

You were virgin & i was too big for you. This is why it's hurting you this much. Don't cry, flower. You'll be okay" He said caressing my bruised lips.

I shivered closing my eyes & keot those close till he was done giving me a warm bath & walked out of the washroom like previously.

Go wear something " saying he showed me the closet side adding, “Do skip undergarments"

Shameless!! ... saying innerly i ran away to the closet & took my clothes along with undergarments . As obviously i would feel uncomfortable without those.

But when I started  wearing those, it made me realise why The Mighty had told me to skip it. I threw my inner set groaning, “Ahhh.." as my muscles hurted getting the tight pressure of those.

|||||||||||||||||||||

Coming out from the washroom, i slowly went downstairs as hunger was making me nut. Also, the mighty seemed to be nowhere.

The villa was too big that I had to search for the kitchen for a very long time & when I finally got that I saw David giving lectures to 10 ladies.

“You all get it, right?" David said.

They shook their head almost at same time making David satisfied.

Flower" Mighty's warm breath fall on my already bruised neck & his hand wrapped itself around my waist from behind. I jumped on my place as he inhaled sharp breath from my nape.

I gasped so loudly that all other people of the kitchen looked at us making my cheeks red. I tried to remove his hand from my tummy which went it vein as he stood there without moving a bit.
Being embarrassed, I looked down but heard the maids to kneel down making me realise that I had to too.

What" Mighty asked looking down at me as I was now desperately trying to remove his hand.

If you don’t leave me, then how'll I kneel down? " I whispered making him look st me intensely. I don't knw why.

Do you all know who's this little one?" Mighty asked the ladies holding me more tightly this time ignoring my previous statement.

The ladies shook their head in no.

My wife. Your master" They all smiled warmly making me smile back.

“You guys are hired to help her & accompany her 24 hours. She should get everything she wants & don't try to disobey her. Otherwise, you guys will be punished " David warned them making me feel low.

What was the necessity to give them threat?  I don’t want people to scare me like I scare Mighty. I just crave for love & that's what I expect to get from them.

Mighty who was inhaling air from my neck soon lifted me up saying, “Serve the breakfast"

|||||||||||||||||||||||

At dine, I found myself sitting on his lap while he was busy in reading newspaper which bores me a lot.

Mm..." I made sound making him ask without looking at me, “What is t?"

“Can I s..si..sit..on..any.. Ch.chair?" timidly I asked looking at his chest.

No" he replied turning one page of the newspaper.

Wiping my running nose, I looked at his guards who were standing there looking other side but i was still feeling to embarrassed.

I..feel..shy.." I stated.

Dont feel" his calm answer making me exhausted.

I sat there yawning & playing with the salt bottles till the breakfast had been served.

The smell was those were not good neither I found any of the food fimilar.

The mighty soon started eating  along with David but me? I was only trying playing with my spoon.

Why are you not eating? " Mighty asked sipping wine of his glass.

I don..don..don’t feel like" I meowed making him look at the oldest lady. She gulped fearing the best. Evn me too.

It. It's no..not her fault.. I. Ju..st  don't feel like eating. I want t..to  sleep again.." I meowed.

You can't sleep without finishing your breakfast. Clear you plate, now!" he ordered.

David ruffled my hair, “Be Mighty's good girl, kid"

True brotherliness. I liked it. 

★★★★★★%%%%%★★★★★

#I'm too sick guys. So, pardon if I delay or include too many spelling mistakes.

Pray for my recovery. Love you lots💕