Part:03 (Reveals her Identity)

I was sweating badly as I got order to bandage the Mighty's hand. Legs started betraying me too as they shook horribly making his guards laugh at me.

I wanted to run away. Far away. But should a doctor do this?  My ethics tied me in the situation.

So, taking a long deep breath I went inside the room & found him, “The mighty" sitting infront of my desk crossing his legs in a very handsome manner! 

Shut up, Shehnaaz. I yelled on myself before opening my drawer to took necessary stuffs out like cotton, dettol, bandage etc.

H..he..here" I signed the patients bed with my low casual but fearful voice.

He stood up making me feel like the most little thing of this universe with his 6 feet 2 inch height. His shadow had covered me fully while his eyes which had a whole calm sea in it kept looking at me.

My breaths hitched when he started walking ahead while opening his shirt's sleev button & pulling it up,, showing me his veinful hand.

Fully covered with tattoos.
Scary.
Very scary.

My heart beated first & feets started walking behind till my waist banged with my desk.
Painful one, but I stood straight not showing my pain.

The mighty was now lying down on my patient's bed insulting my bed's length. His half of the legs were out of the bed. Too tall! 

Removing my thoughts, I hold his cold big hand in mine making him look straight towards me. He was making me weak. I don’t knw how but my knee had not any strength to take the weight of my body.

I did not dared to look into those eyes further & thought to serve him like my every other patient.

I examined his hand closely & then cleaned it with dettol till I realised that his hands need to get stitch as the cut is actually too deep.

“Um..hv to stitch it" I meowed.

Louder" he ordered.

Stitch treatment needed" I said in one breath.

The guy standing behind said, “Siddharth? Let her pls?"

The mighty looked at me saying, “Without anesthesia then"

Was he evn in sense?  That will hurt so much.

“Siddhart.. But" his friend tried to make him understand. Maybe, David was his name.

Mighty's one look towards him & his mouth shut down like a robbot. But me being a doctor cudnt give so much pain. So I gathered all courage said, “It'll hurt "

“It hurts more" he showed me his gun which was hooked with his belt.

Gulping I looked down quickly & started my job without making anyother sound.

His eyes were raping my every cell of body by It's gaze. My cheeks got heated & became red. A deep shade of red.

“D..D..Done..pls..don't remove.. the bandage.. At..atleast fr..five..da..days.." I stammered looking all down.

“Hmm"
Damn that tone!!!!  Shiver ran doan Through my spine. I closed my eyes fully & then again bowed down infront of him like I had to infront of THE MIGHTY.

He sat down, fixed his sleeves, wore his Branded watch again while drilling me up with that same dangerous gaze.

It was difficult for anyone to breath in such time, so for me.

“Come here" MIGHTY'S VOICE?!

I looked up for a sec & found him actually calling me closer. Why? Did I make any mistake? Punishment?

Didnt you hear me, little one?"
Much furious this time.

Tears started falling from my eyes in fear though my knees crawled towards him.

Suddenly, the door opened & their was my step drunk father standing with his belt as if he was here to kill the hell out of me. I looked at the watch.

Another bad news. I was hell late today to go home. That monster was going to kill me but before the mighty I couldn’t evn move.

Dhhhhhum & vry nxt moment I found my step father groaning in pain lying down on floor. A bullet entered in his knee.

I hate people who acts idiotically bold infront of me" Mighty said aiming his gun on my step father's chest this time.

He's drunk..." I said crying.

Doesn’t matter" he said sternly.

My fat..father..he is.." I begged on his feet this time.

Yes. I begged for the person who hated me the most. Not BECAUSE i don’t hate him but my eyes just couldn’t bear another murder infront of it. I already had so much.

Mighty stopped looking at my red crying face but ordered his men to take him out from the room, to their place.

Pls don’t " I begged again.

One more word & his deadbody will reach home today. You want that, sweetheart? " He stated his life taking statement using his calm deep voice.

Biting on my lower lips, i nodded a no on which he glared. I Don't knw why.

He then signed David to give him a cheque on which he signed saying, “Enter any amount in it "

I kept looking at him like a befool. David helped me this time, “Your visiting fee it is. Take it"

I looked down hurriedly saying, “I can't take money from you...... "

His facial expression was changing in dissatisfaction. So i Added hurriedly, “Because it is you by whose mercy I am today what I am. If that day you wouldn’t save me & my mother I couldn’t be this. You own me, Mighty "

David seemed confused, “You & your mother?"

18 years ago, sir" I honestly answered on which he, David started  laughing holding his stomach & asking me if I am that same 5 years old kid.

I nodded, “It was my step father who wa..was..here"

This time he laughed more horribly. Evn the guards too. But not Mighty. Neither his expression changed even a bit.

I own you, true" saying he left my cabin along with all his men.

||||||||||||||||||||||

I came home exhaustedly & actually a bit fearfully too as I had to endure that monster now.

“Where is that asshole" asked my mother.

He didn’t come back?  What the hell!?  Did.....Mighty? 

Men of The Mighty took him with them " I looked at my mother with worry.

She looked serious too, “Did he acted like a shit infront of the Mighty?"

Shit? Yes, he didn’t look mannerful. So i nodded my head.

My mother suddenly started laughing, “Very good!  Great to hear!! "

My childish mother, I tell you! 

I sat infront of her, on my knee saying, “They might kill him, mumma"

“Good that world's going to loose one s***ker. Why do you even care, baby?" she exclaimed holding a big smile on his mouth.

Crazy she is!  So, Decided to stay silent for now. But I'll surely go to find him tomorrow.

I hope h's alive. As I just didn’t want another murder to happen near me.