Papa's birthday!!

Mulai dari awal

'What a great welcome Papa..' she says. Her voice like silk.

He frowns. 'I do try sweetheart!'. Whispers were heard around about this sudden development.

'I never agreed to this Papa!' She shouts.

Papa just grins. 'You did! When you decided to become an Arcana Famiglia member sweetheart'  He says. Before he continues a scratch soundcame after. We look to see Papa with a cut on his cheek.

'You cannot take away my free will like that!' She shouts upset. 'Falicitá has been preparing for this role her entire life! She's the eldest! Why me!' She shouts but this time as she raises head higher her hood fell off of her head. We all gasped at the stunning girl infront of us.

She had long silky jet black hair that reached to her middle back. She was extremely pale but was covered with a nice amount of freckles and she had beautiful blue ocean eyes that you would drown in. Her posture was perfect as she moved into her battle stance. Wow. I could tell everyone else was mesmerised by her beauty too.

'You have the Mama spirit Stellae, the spirit to protect others, other than yourself unlike Falicitá' He states. Her eyes widen and Falicitá scoffs. But that was done before a cut was now on his cheek. 'If that's how you feel then challenge me here and now my daughter!' Papa shouts.

'But that's impossible!' I shout.

'You can't!' Libertá shouts.

'Shut up I want to see this..' Dabito says as Jolly chuckles.

But they didn't listen. She pulled out the two katanas that where hidden in the back of her dress. She charged and got passed him she kept going her moves perfect and unpredictable as she hit him multiple times in the chest on his back she had gotten farther than anyone else has ever gotten to defeating Papa until she made the wrong move of a mid air kick to the face. Papa caught her foot and squeezed it tight because she flinched.

'You have grown stronger my child' He says.

'I did learn from the best Papa' she states struggling to get out of Papa's grip. He threw her across the room hitting against one of the many big columns in the Grand Hall. He took three daggers from his coat pocket he then shot the three daggers at her, showing her no mercy as he did so. One ended in her dress one caught on her hood so they pinned her down. The third one went straight into the side of her. She let out a small whimper of pain since the dagger went through the corset of the dress but kept trying to get up to keep fighting. Papa stepped closer and closer to her.

Before I knew it I was infront of her and facing Papa and Libertá was on my right.

'Enough Papa! You know this is wrong...' I state staring straight into his eyes. He seemed amused by our actions

'Exactly!' Libertá chips in. Papa just sighs before fighting us instead. We definitely didn't last as long as he and his daughter did. We were both on the floor within seconds, our own swords pointed at our throats. Libertá was freaking out from the inside out while I kept a calm face but on the inside I was panicking. Papa pressed the sword further into my throat. I flinched. But Papa wasn't looking at us but his daughter who gotten herself free from the column but was bleeding from her side. She held her side tightly so she would be able to put pressure on the wound. She stood up holding her side but she placed her hand on the column to steady herself. She saw us her eyes widened at the sight n front of her.

'You wouldn't want anything to happen to your defenders now do you?' He asks as she glares daggers at Papa. 'Either agree or pain will come their way' He states. Everyone looks between Papa, us and his daughter. I look to Papa then to his daughter. Stellae....she stares at me and Libertá before turning to Papa. She scowled at him before she looked at the ground then back at Papa in disgust.

'For Ma Famiglia and for the people of Regalo I accept your request' she says giving us a look of concern and a bow. 'Now. Leave. Them. Go!' She says every word with venom. Papa drops the swords to her request.

We stood up feeling our necks. I turned to say my thanks to our Star. But.....

'Brilliant! You really have the Mama spirit Star' Papa states. But his excitement didn't last long as his daughter collapsed to the floor.

'Stellae!' Mama and Papa scream. They rush over to her we join them. Tears began to brim Mama's eyes as she held her youngest daughter. It was difficult to let Mama leave her side, but when we did she was placed in a guest room that would now turn into her room once she wakes. All of us were worried sick. Except one.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1572 words!

This took forever to write but I hope you like it!!