- 03

Next Day.🗓️
Y/N POV•

I went to the BOYSZ BAR.... And I gave that leaflet to the Guard...💂

Guard : why is this so wrinkled?

Y/N: It's was bitten by a dog. A white Siberian Husky....

Guard: Ma'am can I see your ID?

Y/N: Here is my ID.. I am not underage...Although people say I look young (smiling) Guard was my ID and then saw me...

GUARD: "come in Ma'am "..

Y/N: Thank you.....☺ I started going after him and he took me to the office..i saw that the very big office seemed very expensive, all the stuff he had...😳I entered the office and that company's Boss looked at me and said, "WELCOME TO BOY FOR RENT". He pointed towards on Couch and said "Please have a seat ma'am." I was little nervous and I sat on a Couch and he said

Boss : Hello.. I am SOOBIN. What kind of guy are you looking for?

Y/N: I want someone who can teach me how to love like adults...

Boss : Okey.. Please fill out the form here!! I gave her form and said I'll set you up with someone who'll surely meet your needs...

Y/N: you mean I can't choose by myself?? (Confused face)

Boss : Actually, You can but there will be extra charges...I suggest you let me choose for you because I know all the boys here are the best. I am sure you'll be pleased..And if you're not, we will be happy to give you a full refund...

Y/N: ohhh... You can choose for me then...(☺Smiling) I took that form and filled it...then I gave it to the Boss.

Boss : Okey.. The purpose of using the service..There's a guy you like and you want to make his heart race (shook😳)

Y/N: Yes, well. I confessed my love to him but he rejected me. He said I couldn't make his heart race. So I thought I'd hire someone to be my practice boyfriend..

Boss :( nodded) ohhho... Got it.. You said here you want someone who has had girlfriend before? Can you explain?

Y/N: I think that boys who have been in a relationships before...their Exes must have made their hearts race.... So they would probably understand how I feel Better than boys who never dated....Am I mistaken?

Boss: No ...you're not... It's just that you're the first client whose needs are this complicated . You know?

Y/N:( pouting) Do you have someone I want?

Boss : well Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Mmmm...

Oh yeah we have someone... He's our client's top choice... You're very lucky you come at the right timing.... He's currently available !!!!

Y/N: (smile and shock) really???

Boss : He has a very long wait list.... Others don't get him so quickly...

Y/N: (excited) I will hire him.... How much do I have pay?

Boss : For the fees, this is what we charge for 1 rental...

Y/N : (I saw the fees and said) What!!! Why so expensive??

Boss : Okey...We have a special promotion now!!! If you rent 10 full days and pay a flat rate....Here's what you'll approximately be charged...i can assure you that our boys have been carefully selected... Our price is reasonable...It'll be worth it....

Y/N: Alright...i will take this option....

Boss : A very wise decision...Now can you please make a fingerprint on the contract for me? Here.... Your Thumb please ....