- 01

At university.🏫
Y/N POV•

I was getting late for appointment. I was running in the middle of the people and telling everyone Excuse me, suddenly I bumped into a guy and my whole assignment fell and I shouted and said Oh my God I am so late... I was collecting my whole assignments in a hurry and that boy also helped me...I thanked him and again I started running...(Dashi Run Runn...🏃)

•THAT GUY POV•

He mumbled, "where was she in hurry?" (*Confused*🙄) and she don't know rules??? In hallways running was not allowed But why she was screaming like a child. "Cute" Anyway leave it.

•Y/N POV•

While running I saw that the elevator is closing so I shouted to "Stop for me"and then one boy stopped the elevator and there was a handsome guy in that elevator. I got crush on him in the first view😍 then I entered the elevator. I entered the elevator, that handsome guy asked me which floor you wanna go. I said 7th floor fortunately he was also going on 7th floor. I started blushing and I was continously starring at him. Suddenly the elevator was stuck and lights off... I panicked😰..and he spoke... Let me find calling button.... He find and said... It's broken and no one gonna rescue us... I was screaming for help he saw me and he said Here is the signal and he call security guard and ask for help then he hung up...i was looking at him happily...He said My name is Jeon Jungkook and he asked my name and I said Im Choi Y/N suddenly Elevator shook a little and sounded ..we are seeing each other with worried face then jungkook said ," look like the ropes are going to break".. And I shouted and said Rope breaking? Are we free falling!!!! I don't want to die like that...we need to be light so I threw my books, bags and his books and bags too in corner of elevator and again the elevator shook a little and the sounded , I jumped on his in fear and By mistake I sat to his lap then I noticed where I have sat, I felt embarassed And I was trying to stand up again elevator shook a little and the sounded again I fall and sat on his lap(y/n face😳)and he ask me , Are you Okey? I said we are not falling yet? And i awkwardly smile and he see me with blank face...i still trying to stand up again elevator shook a little and very loud sounded then I grabbed him tightly , I sat on his lap and wrap my legs his wrist like a baby and he wrap my wrist with his arm and said ," Don't worry Girl. I am here!!"

suddenly the elevator light turned on and the elevator door opened and we see a lot of many people and those people were looking us and said

suddenly the elevator light turned on and the elevator door opened and we see a lot of many people and those people were looking us and said... Sorry for interrupting....I try to stand up and fall again on his lap then he groan and said, " Shit , what the hell Y/N" (Ohh laaa~laaa~ poor him.😂) Then we got off the elevator and I said to everyone Thanks for saving my life..I Bow to them 🙇 and I see time in my watch....and said Nooo... I missed the deadline for club application... And I panicked again.😭