- 02

Next morning!!🌤️

IU POV•

(I confessing my love to him but he said something that hurt me alot😞)

Taehyung :I am sorry...I have a already girlfriend..

A/N POV•

(IU WAS LOOKING AT HIM LIKE DUMPFOUNDED LIKE AN IDIOT AND SHE BECAME SAD..AND TAEHYUNG STARTED HIS BIKE AND LEFT)

IU: Leaving already?(Crying) Girlfriend? Who is his girlfriend? Who?

Y/N POV•

I was stalking at him..And then I nervously walking towards him and Everyone was looking at me but I don't care..And I stood in the middle and started praying..God please give me some strength..God please help me..And I said loudly Abracadabra and he noticed me and started coming towards me..)

Jungkook:Hey morning

Jungkook:Hey morning..Little Y/N

Y/N: Kookie (while smiling)

Jungkook :What were you doing?Making a wish to see me? (Smirk😏)

Y/N: Yes I wanted to see you..I have something important to tell you!!!!

Jungkook : How important? I have gotta run in a minute..

Y/N: confessing your love to someone is important..(I Said in one breath !!!)

Jungkook:(confused face)confessing your love?

I nodded...

Jungkook :Are you confessing your love to me?

Y/N:(Nervous tone) Did I say confess my love? And he nodded and I Lightly slapped my face and I mumbled "ohhhh Y/N" and I started blushing and he laughed..

Jungkook :well ,are you?Confessing your love to me?

Y/N POV•