Chapter 15

If you don't remember, just look at the previous chapter, that's what I had to do. I was going to make this the last chapter but then I got i d e a s so there's probably going to be just one chapter, maybe two after this one.

      Henry walked through the halls of the studio, sighing. He felt bad. He knew he shouldn't because none of this was his fault, yet...he couldn't help but feel guilty for what had happened.
      Henry knew it was completely Joey's fault, but for some reason his brain kept telling him it was because of his doing that everyone was trapped down here to lose their minds and die, one by one until everyone was just an inky shell of their former selves.
      Henry felt guilty for something Joey did. He wanted to get everyone out of this place, he had to. Henry searched every room he passed for anything that could possibly help him get them out.
There of course was nothing, leaving a hollow feeling Henry walking slowly back to the safe house with no news of them getting out.
He knew he was right near the safe house when an ink heart went flying past his head, smacking into the wall and falling to the floor. Sammy and Norman were still playing the stupid game with the ink heart.
Henry walked past them, deep in thought. Sammy and Norman barely glanced at him as he passed, focused on their game.
      Henry decided to visit Bendy in his room, knowing the demon hated being alone and most likely didn't listen when the animator told him to get some rest.
      Henry opened the door slowly and peeked inside. It appeared that Bendy used to be laying down before he opened the door, but at the sound of those creaky hinges he shot straight up and fully turned to face Henry.
      A wide grin stretched across his face when he saw it was Henry who had walked in. "Did you get any rest or just pout the whole time I was gone?" Henry asked with a small smile.
"Uh...Well I didn't sleep, but I wasn't pouting!" Bendy huffed, crossing his arms, tail twitching side to side.
"Uh-huh." Henry said in a non-believing way. "I'm sure you didn't. You're far too mature for that." He gave the demon a teasing grin as he sat down beside him.
      "How's your arm doing?" He asked, looking over at Bendy's hurt arm.
      "Eh, it's fine. Ink mends me faster than humans can mend their bones so it should be good as new by tomorrow." Bendy said.
      "That's good." Henry said. Bendy couldn't help notice that Henry didn't seem fully aware of his surroundings at the moment.
      "Is uh...is somethin troublin ya?" The demon asked cautiously. He wasn't the best at comforting people but if Henry wasn't mentally alright he would try anything.
      "Oh, no not at all." Henry lied, forcing a smile towards Bendy. The demons smile faltered and he let out a small huff.
      "Y'know ya might be a good liar, but I can tell when somethin's botherin ya, what's wrong?" Bendy placed a hand on Henry's shoulder and looked into his eyes, even though Henry couldn't see his.
      Henry was silent for a few moments while he contemplated what exactly to say or not. "I just...do you think maybe we'd ever get out of here?" He asked, looking back at Bendy with sad, stressed eyes.
      Bendy wasn't quite sure how to answer that. "I...I dunno." He muttered out after a few minutes of silence. "But..." Bendy grabbed Henry's hands and turned to fully face him.
      "I don't care if we do or don't. All I've ever cared throughout my entire life at this studio was that you'd be by my side, and now that you're back, I don't care bout gettin out anymore." Bendy explained with a small shrug.
      "I mean, I hafta admit it'd be cool ta go back ta the outside world, but if I'm with ya then I'm fine with bein stuck down in this hell." Bendy said.
      Henry let out a sigh and just flopped onto Bendy, giving him a tight hug. "Thank you my little heart thief." The animator said, leaning up and kissing the demon.
      Bendy grinned and leaned into the animator. "I'm sure there must be a way out somehow. I think I'm going to try looking for something tomorrow. Im not sure what, just any clue as to how to get the hell out of here." Henry sighed.
      Bendy hugged him tighter and they sat like that in comfortable silence for a while, just letting themselves think.
      Henry knew he'd most likely never find a way out, but he supposed it was alright. After a small while, Henry glanced up at Bendy. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked.
      "Oh but I thought doctor Stein wanted me to rest?" Bendy teased. Henry let out a small huff and gave Bendy a playful glare.
      "Well now doctor Stein wants you to come for a walk with him." Henry said, grabbing Bendy's good hand and pulling him to his feet.
      "Hmm, I suppose." Bendy gave in, intertwining his fingers with Henry's as they left for the safe house door.
      As they reached for the door lever, there was two loud barks and two screams of; "NO! DON'T!" From somewhere behind them.
      The two wolfs and two angels were seated in a circle at the couches and all looking at Bendy and Henry. "Uh...why?" The animator asked, raising and eyebrow.
      Alice sighed and both wolfs turned away. "Sammy and Norman are fucking in the hall." Allison sighed, looking both embarrassed and disappointed at the same time.
      Bendy and Henry took one glance at each other, and sat down with the other four to play a card game.

I'm sorry.